dispensaries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commish21

Reaction score
do you guys know of any good dispensaries in the san diego area that also has cuttings?

com

I saw a list I think here last week of all the dispensaries, by city. I don't remember where I saw it though. Maybe google CA. medical marijuana dispensaries. I don't live there, but was curious how big it is. It's BIG!

go to potlocator.com that will tell you every shop around you, you then can call them and ask if they have cuttings. Im in LA area, I know of a great shop but none down your way...

MindzEye said:
go to potlocator.com that will tell you every shop around you, you then can call them and ask if they have cuttings. Im in LA area, I know of a great shop but none down your way...

they had nothing in my area, but it had a bunch in la. What is your fav in la for cuttings? What are the prices like per clone and could you include the place's number as well?

Thanks so much

commish21 said:
they had nothing in my area, but it had a bunch in la. What is your fav in la for cuttings? What are the prices like per clone and could you include the place's number as well?

Thanks so much

The club for clones is Hollywood Compasionate Caregivers they are in Van Nuys, I will PM you thier info, thier clones are usually $15-$20 each.... Get the O.G. Kush....

Latest posts

Back