DIY: Ice 'n Water Hash..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Trashed
Reaction score
I thought I'd share my Bubble Hash Recipe with y'all.

Maybe I should start with the pics.....'cause there's lots!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Here's most of the shots that includes the cleaning of the silkscreens with rubbing alcohol....

I put 30 grams of trim into the blender with 6 ice cubes and fill 3/4 with very cold water. Takes about 2-3 minutes to notice the lime green color emerge.............3 blenders, then squeeze the red bag.

Red bag(66 mesh opening) orange (44 mesh opening) yellow (23 mesh opening)

The blender needs at least 2-3 mins before you notice a change in color and a foam starting to build at the top of the blender. The foam is to be treated like GOLD....loose none.

I repeat 3 times....throwing each blended batch into the red bag.
After the 3rd blender, I squeeze the contents of the red bag into the orange which sits in the yellow.

The foam that forms.....don't loose any! I use some cold water from the sink and pour it along the outer side of the red bag to get all that foam to fall into the orange.

I discard the squeezed contents of the red bag.

I put mine on my flower bed......

Once I've blended 9 times I need to work the orange one. Meaning it needs to be shaken 'n squeezed. The mesh opening is smaller....so the contents flow into the yellow much slower.....

Water can be added directly into the orange bag to get all the foam which has accumulated along the inside of the bag.

The hash from the orange is what I call 'seconds'

This thread is harder than I thought.......

More coffee and I'll return and unscramble my scribbles...

sorry....:hairpull:

very interested. where do you get the bags that tell you the amount of mesh holes?

a buddy of mine said he got his fabric at a big arts and crafts store somewhere.
but im curious about the dry'n and cure'n of the hash...

Oscar said:
Here's most of the shots that includes the cleaning of the silkscreens with rubbing alcohol....

I put 30 grams of trim into the blender with 6 ice cubes and fill 3/4 with very cold water. Takes about 2-3 minutes to notice the lime green color emerge.............3 blenders, then squeeze the red bag.

Red bag(66 mesh opening) orange (44 mesh opening) yellow (23 mesh opening)

The blender needs at least 2-3 mins before you notice a change in color and a foam starting to build at the top of the blender. The foam is to be treated like GOLD....loose none.

I repeat 3 times....throwing each blended batch into the red bag.
After the 3rd blender, I squeeze the contents of the red bag into the orange which sits in the yellow.

The foam that forms.....don't loose any! I use some cold water from the sink and pour it along the outer side of the red bag to get all that foam to fall into the orange.

I discard the squeezed contents of the red bag.

I put mine on my flower bed......

Once I've blended 9 times I need to work the orange one. Meaning it needs to be shaken 'n squeezed. The mesh opening is smaller....so the contents flow into the yellow much slower.....

Water can be added directly into the orange bag to get all the foam which has accumulated along the inside of the bag.

The hash from the orange is what I call 'seconds'

This thread is harder than I thought.......

More coffee and I'll return and unscramble my scribbles...

sorry....:hairpull:

I think you would do better to get one more bag @ 200 micron. Use as the first bag, or work bag, your best hash should be coming out of your 66 micron bag.

The first bag is a 66 mesh opening, second is orange and has a 44 mesh opening, the yellow bag is a 23 mesh opening.

These bags are generic........the xxx one's are better, I find.

The first grade hash comes out of the last bag, the 23 mesh opening!

I'll unscramble this thread, lickity split, after I have another coffee.......~

??........hmmm.

I can do way better than the explanation I gave above...believe you me.

I'm doing another batch this weekend and have a little surprise for y'all.

Time to reveal the surprise.........

BTW: I used 2 bags seeing as though bud was used.

6.jpg

9a.JPG

mp.jpg

Latest posts

Back