Dmans Summer 2012 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know about them not being "true autos" - so maybe I'll try cloning them and see what happens.

Love the new avatar and your clever cloning setup. I think we started very close to the same time so I love looking at your pictures.

tastyness said:
Love the new avatar and your clever cloning setup. I think we started very close to the same time so I love looking at your pictures.

Thanks Tasty, I think i may have changed the avtar again while you typed that, or maybe that is the one you liked :hubba:, i know i do:D

dman1234 said:
Thanks Tasty, I think i may have changed the avtar again while you typed that, or maybe that is the one you liked :hubba:, i know i do:D

Stormtrooper on a raft- How can you not love that :D

Here are a couple shots sorry about the HPS, the Autos have really shot up, the rest are 2 weeks 12/12 and not a lot of stretch at all.

8a82712 001.JPG 8a82712 010.JPG

you can see the Auto's sticking up.

8a82712 008.JPG 8a82712 004.JPG

We flipped at the same time. How tall are your autos? Mine are up to 42"!
Your plants are looking good.

My kushes stretched a bit- but I gave them the ole hanger treatment to keep them in check. Rest of tent is only on day 8-10 but I'm not seeing much stretch from those strains at all.

Thanks 4U2smoke.

Tasty my autos are about 3 ft, did yours turn out to be auto?, i know there was some question there for awhile.

Dman- you are right- not really autos because they need the 12/12 to go. BUT they are way ahead of the rest, should be done in 4 more weeks (2 weeks ahead of the rest of the crew at least).

I call them Autos- cause that is what I bought and they are really different from the other plants.

If I was to do these "max autos" again- I think I would do 2 weeks 24 hrs then cut them back right away 12/12. I think what helped is that they always got bloom nutes- right from the beginning.

Ok, lots of picks. September 9th will be 4 weeks.

First the Pineapple Express

PEX1.JPGPEX2.JPGPEX3.JPG

Satori

SAT1.JPGSat2.JPG

Sharon Stone

SS1.JPGSS2.JPGSS3.JPG

The Autos

auto1.JPGauto2.JPG

Very nice dman -- they look real happy. I finally have some seeds in the dirt as well -- does feel good :)

peace

very nice, dman . . . I keep seeing autos that look like they're yielding very well for their size . . . when will they finish ??

sharon is also looking very sexy :hubba:

Dan K. Liberty said:
very nice, dman . . . I keep seeing autos that look like they're yielding very well for their size . . . when will they finish ??

sharon is also looking very sexy :hubba:

Thanks Dan, i dont know when the Autos are finished :confused2: I've been in the habit of noting when i flip to 12/12 but i dont remember when i planted them they have to be close to 60 days.

:ciao: Dman

Lookin stellar buddy. Satoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone.

Here they are on Sept 28 2012, on Sept 30th they will be 7 weeks, going 10 weeks. the autos are around 70 days I wish I knew forsure, they look good for autos.

The 2 Autos
auto 1 mt.JPGauto 2.JPG

Satori (2 pics of the same plant)
sat.JPGsat 2.JPG

Pineapple Express (2 pics of the same plant)
pex.JPGpex2.JPG

Sharon Stone (2 pics of the same plant)
sharon.JPGsharon 2.JPG

I should mention of the 70 days the autos spent 20 in 24-0 and the last 50 in 12/12.

Latest posts

Back