Dmans Summer 2012 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Iams.

I am liking the bare bulb, it appears to have kept the stretch way down.

hey dman...why did ya put the autos in 12/12 and not keep them under 24/0?

very nice

4u2sm0ke said:
hey dman...why did ya put the autos in 12/12 and not keep them under 24/0?

very nice

Thanks 4U,

my 24 hour light is T5's and i didnt wanna flower with them and i was too lazy to move them back and forth everyday, so just put them in flower room under hps and left them, i didnt expect much and just wanted to get rid of some freebie seeds.

Looking great Dman!!! Seeing what your satori looks like at a confirmed 7 weeks, I'm definitely going to try to hold out longer on my OD satoris. :aok:

Great looking gals, dman, the autos look great! Can't wait to hear how the satori comes out!! :ciao:

Thanks Roddy and Ston

Here is the second of the 2 autos.

002.JPG
005.JPG

nice job, dman the nugs look great . . . the more I see decent yields on autos I am thinking about trying a couple . . . what was the total days from seed to weed ?

Dan K. Liberty said:
nice job, dman the nugs look great . . . the more I see decent yields on autos I am thinking about trying a couple . . . what was the total days from seed to weed ?

Thanks Dan

i do not know for sure because i didnt expect much and just ignored them, they are around 78 days but 55 of them it was in 12/12

huh interesting . . . and they were sposed to be regular autos that would flower under 24/0 huh? . . . not too shabby lookin for a couple plants you threw in and ignored !

:48:

yes they started flowering under 24-0 but i didnt have a place for them so into the 12/12 they went.

some shots under HPS unfortunatly, they are all at 59 days.

First the Satori

satori.JPGsatori 2.JPG

Pineapple Ex.

pex.JPG

Sharon Stone this will be a producer for sure and i didnt take any clones but i do have about 90 seeds of her, she is awesome smoke, alot of my friends Favourite.

sh.JPGsh2.JPG

looking great Dman...:48:

Have ya smoked any that Pine Exp?...I have some in flower as well...but only a couple weeks now...Your Satori is Banging..Want to share your Sharon:hubba:....how about a re-veg?...take care and be safe my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
looking great Dman...:48:

Have ya smoked any that Pine Exp?...I have some in flower as well...but only a couple weeks now...Your Satori is Banging..Want to share your Sharon:hubba:....how about a re-veg?...take care and be safe my friend

Thanks 4U, i have smoked the pex when a friend ran some from the same pack, it was really good, very dense solid nuggs, i may have to consider a reveg on that sharon. thanks.

I was wrong again, the pics in post 71 are at day 59, i will edit it again....

Here they are at 68 days today. They were all coming down this week but i have to go away for work for the week so they will come down next weekend, when they are 75 days.

Satori, she is covered in crystals the camera didnt pick up.
satori.JPG

Pineapple Express, the buds are rock hard.
pex.JPGpex bud.JPG

My superstar, Sharon Stone, shes gonna have some weight, we love this smoke.
sharon.JPGsh.JPG
sh bud.JPG

Looks real nice dman...congrats

Thanks Duck.

they will all get a big drink tonight and the chop will come Fri/Sat.

Latest posts

Back