do i need all 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
im going to the hydro store tomorrow to pick up some nutes..i want to get the 3 pack of foxfarm..(grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom) but i dont know if i need all three..it doesnt sound like there is much of a difference in big bloom and tiger bloom..does anyone know anything about these..should i go with all three??

Unless you are a nute ninja and think you can pull it off by tweaking the ratios with only two, go for it. I know I wouldn't try it. ;)

only 2 are needed...growbig and bigbloom :)

the trio pack is a hydro for food program they do to help feed 3rd world country's and teach them to grow food....

cant go wrong with the trio pack either tho it's just not needed in there line up....

most FF user's I know only use the 2

Guess you learn something new every day... And the people at the hydro shop were the ones to tell me that so I guess they just wanted a bigger sale. ;)

IMHO,All three work together and are spacificaly made for the plants nutient needs at different stages in the plants growth.If you take one of them away....well then you are taking away and robbing your plant and down the line,yourself at harvest.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Taken from there web site
organic ingredients that offer a full, balanced range of nutrients

they only list the 2 and say get the trio.....the trio pack is something new they do like I said above....

those 2 are a complete line up with in them selfs and nothing will be take'n away by NOT using tiger bloom:)

I have done a few side by side test and have NEVER noticed a diff with or with out tiger bloom myself and pretty much all i have used the last 10 years here....

the trio pack is a not needed....in fact if you just xplant a few time in veg with there soil all thats needed is bigbloom and this keep's your grow 100% organic instead of semi organic when you use there growbig and tigerbloom(there both semi organic)

good product to mix and match I think but I will never push the trio pack myself.... been a year since I have used tiger bloom here but I have played with there beastie bloomz some....

HGB-I trust what you say is true,;) I do use the 3 of them,and have wonderfull harvests doing so.But,If I can have the same yield,and not useing Tiger Bloom,Well what can I say,except Bye-Bye Tiger Bloom.Another step close to keeping it as organic as I can.;) Keep it Green:hubba:

berserker71 said:
Well what can I say,except Bye-Bye Tiger Bloom.Another step close to keeping it as organic as I can.;) Keep it Green:hubba:

hey berserker, do a side by side and check it out for your grow conditions:hubba: see whats what like:) .... tiger bloom came along way after the growbig/bigbloom lineup came out and those 2 didnt change at all;)

a step closer to organics is always a good thing IMHO :)

have you looked into tea's at all?

grow on :48:

Latest posts

Back