Do you have this problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Took the Whiteberry out fer a burp and a fluff and picked up the main cola. The problem was some of the other branches stuck to it!:holysheep: Man what a problem to have!:rolleyes: :D Anyone else have this prob?

DSCI1636.JPG

DSCI1637.JPG

DSCI1638.JPG

DSCI1639.JPG

poor man his weed is too sticky...

hey chef.. i no ur pretty big into cfl's am i correct? is this some of your hard work under cfl's? jus curious.. sexy buds sir.

chef as if we only had this problem all the time. but it does hapen alot when the buds are put in jars and sweat alot

Thanks Dehova but it's not the wet its the sticky, stinky buds! Umbra...i'm gonna build a mini log cabin with the best pieces. Flayboy88, Yup this is a product of the cfl's! Dense, crystal ridden, flavor packed bud! Yo v you'll be there one day! You should have seen my envy when i first started. 2dog, later i'm gonna see if it sticks to my forehead!

Something else i noticed was that these buds are drying to almost a golden color! Got a few closer shots so you can see a little on why they stuck. Maybe its the cfl's but my buds are hairy sukers!

DSCI1660.JPG

DSCI1661.JPG

DSCI1662.JPG

DSCI1663.JPG

DSCI1665.JPG

DSCI1667.JPG

DSCI1672.JPG

I cannot wait to see my whiteberry..I am going to clone the shizer out of her...

Chef , thats absolutely incredible for cfls, you bring hope to all cfl growers out there... and dude.. seriously, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! I have never seen results like that with cfls!!

Maybe its the cfl's but my buds are hairy sukers!

No way that cfl's will make them hairy or not, that is all genetics.

2dog i got 6 clones from 1 whiteberry and still had this harvest! 420, ty fer the words! I started growing this way and i finish this way! umbra dunno only had two plants that werent hairy little suckers! I know your right but still.....High flyer thanks bud but Umbra has nothing to be jealous of! This guy is one of the top growers in my book!.......and no he can't get hairy like me:giggle:

Sounds like a problem I have too, except I see if the buds stick to the wall, then ya know it's sticky icky for sure!

No kal i stick a piece to the side of my bong fer refills!

Love the schtickey. That's beautiful. Chef, I don't care what air-pot union says. JK, Umbra.

How long did you let them go? What did the trichs look like?

I'm looking at a new harvest window, a little earlier than I did initially, and I'm getting way more stickey with it. Or am I flattering myself and it's all genetics?

This one went 51 days. Trichs were about 20 percent blood red and about 80 cloudy. Don't second guess yourself, you know when she's ready!

Latest posts

Back