Do You Roll, Bong, Pipe, or Vape?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BugsBunny

When you're smoking alone or with one other person, how do you partake? Roll a joint? Use a bong? Use a pipe? Use a vaporizer? Or other?

I like my Volcano Digital Vaporizer.

you ask alot of questions, I think its a good thing to be curious, good for you.

alone I smoke a pipe, but the wife likes joints so I mainly smoke pure joints.

but i do have a double bubbler with an ice chamber for when we want a bong hit.

dman1234 said:
you ask alot of questions, I think its a good thing to be curious, good for you.

alone I smoke a pipe, but the wife likes joints so I mainly smoke pure joints.

but i do have a double bubbler with an ice chamber for when we want a bong hit.

Just trying to be sociable.

I prefer a glass pipe.

I can't roll worth squat, but my friends can.

Ill take all the above lol . . Nah I don't vape to often but I smoke from all my pieces and lots of joints.

all the above...prefer a pipe...joints on the go...

I just got back to the wildwood weed and was clueless about grinders, vapes, and all this newfangled Ganja gadgets.
But I learn fast and have picked up a mendo mulcher and a cheap digital vape. Hope to buy a Volcano when I can afford one.
Love Both! Boy while I was walking to school uphill bothways these young Kids got it all. Just Kidding I love new technology. Now on to my answer.
VAPE! clean, smooth, tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I do have a black plastic bong (Advertised as indestructable) that I have been using off and on for 30 Yrs. I can't always use the Vape as I smoke more and run out faster. Blunts occaisionally with my son and his friends. When I am with my nephew he prefers joints so I guess I am just easy, anyway is okay, but I prefer to Vape.:icon_smile:

joints mainly
sometimes pipe.. but i just can't hit the bong no more without a good 10 minute recovery period ;) :(

I roll, vape, pipe and bong it....bong is the favorite even though I seem to break them every month. Going acrylic next.

Do you know where the name "Bong" came from? I once smoked a real bong in SEAisa -- it was bamboo, about three feet long and 3 inches in diameter, and you had to put your whole mouth into it. When the ash dropped into the bottom at the end of a hit it went "Bong." Sounded just like the word.

I smoke a small glass pipe most of the time -- I only need about three hits to blaze on, so it is quick and convienient. My Extreem Q sits next to my bed and is a delight. I roll perfect little joints when someone comes by -- I can't smoke blunts. I have smoked from cans, potatoes, apples, and emergency homade pipes made from tin foil -- where their is a will there is a way :)

Peace

Pipe recently, but I also use a bong and a vape. I only puff joints when I go over to my brother in laws.

How do you smoke a brownie???

Love joints, hate pipes.... Love to bong it up!

Hookah always, except for traveling, when I either take my own corncob pipe or else buy one from a local drugstore slash smoke shop.

Latest posts

Back