Do you think ill get away with one or two hits??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyGoo

Reaction score
ok i took my drug test today. Its been only 8 days since i last smoked a roach, before that i smoke a few joints the days before. I passed today with a 20.65 ng/ml. I am 18 and i weigh about 145lbs. If i kept doing what i did, do you think i could get away with maybe a hit or two, and just quit until my next test????

RandyGoo said:
I am 18 and i weigh about 145lbs. If i kept doing what i did, do you think i could get away with maybe a hit or two, and just quit until my next test????

I say you probably can get away with just 1 or 2 hits.

At 145, do you know your body fat composition? The more fat you have the longer THC will stay in your body.
*My body fat percentage is low. At 5'8, I weigh ~130 and I have about 8-10% body fat(yea, i know...I'm skinny as hell) which is lower than average. When I had to take my drug test...I took ONE huge bong rip the day BEFORE I took the test...and I passed. I drank a lot of water, exericised, and sweated my balls of which is why I think I passed, LOL.

Just make sure to take the necessary precautions. Stay safe bro!

I am extremly skinny, i probably only have like anywhere from 7%-9% body fat. any more replies??? I'd apreciate it..

high metabolism like you are,..... eat too much and still be thin...

that is hard to get away with 2 hits or something... I have low metabolism
I can get away with 10 blunts per month with too much of water consume in my body per month, even though I smokes for almost 18 years!
but for blood drug test we can not get away with that.. they can tell you how many you smoke, and when is your last time you smokes !!

If you have at least 3 weeks to get clean thin yes...

I've been tested myself recently and smoked on my way to my PO. The trick is alot of fluids. We've all heard that different solutions and flushes work and some do, but my only full proof way is to drink and drink and drink. Alchohol makes you piss more frequently and seems to do the trick for me. Just get really drunk the night before, drink a few beers the next morning to get that morning piss out of the way(thats the most potent piss) and you should be good to go.
If they decide to pop out one of those mouth swabs your done for. Dr. Ticheners(not sure if I spelled that right) mouthwash burns away the inner layer of skin in your mouth and the test will come back clean. If your not prepared I wouldn't even go

I bought several drug tests over the counter. Each of them was the same dip strip test that was being used by the place i tested at.

I stopped smoking for two months, and tested clean. Prior to that I was smoking 1/4 per week, and my usage is pretty consistent to that.

I took 3 hits off a joint. Tested positive the next morning. I tested at the end of the week, clean.

So I smoked a whole joint, waited two weeks. Took my test, passed. Took and official once, passed.

I think the whole key along with diluting the sample if possible is to make sure you eat fatty foods and **** out as much fat as possible the day you test. THC and cannabanoids are not water soluble and will be easier to **** out than pee out. A gallon of fat will deplete more Cannabanoids from your system than a gallon of water.

FWIW my body mass index is obese and I am not exactly the fastest metabolism in the world.

So.. i know you can get away with it. Its just a matter of Binging on McDonalds, Aerobic exercise, water and time. If you lack the week or longer it takes, DONT!

I say use the wizz-o-nator and smoke on the way to your test!!
Dont conform your private life, thats none of their bizz.
Check out puckteq's #1 kit, its only 55 bucks and comes with 2 test's of sinthetic urine that have a shelf life of a year.
Hope this can help man, Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back