Does anyone hate scrubbing their trays and reservoirs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calimeds

Reaction score
I sure as hell am, Im more than over it infact. Any suggestions? I found one thing that might work but im looking for alternatives

No way I love scrubbing my tubs. I also love scrubbing the toilet and pulling hair out of my shower drain. My dream day would be to roll around in raw sewage and clean other peoples bed pans all day.

Just kidding, but in all reality, growing anything isn't easy. It takes work and education and most importantly time. Its not for the lazy but all the power to you in your quest to make it easier. Let us know what you come up with.

My first grow was hydro and that was one reason I went to soil for the second. I left for 10days once and came back everything was perfect. But the constant cleaning cyclcing of water/nutes, and scrubbing turned me to soil for my second.

I did find this one product.

Edited By SmokinMom- No free advertising.

BuddyLuv said:
Do you work for them or something? Seems like your threads are a sales pitch.

Ya man, him and Cubecaps.

No actually I was just looking for something to help out with the cleaning, these liners are all I have found so far. Was looking for other methods/products that would either be cheaper or work better than the garden armor liners. By the way the link to that is.. "gone"..

we know you posted the link in your last post. Most people on this forum kinda tend to lean towards the diy approach but hey let us know your results.

I just checked out the link and had a few thoughts.
The first thought was...
Hahahahahahahahah omg they want me to pay what for plastic. 112 bucks for 10 liners lmao what a joke, these guys are on their way to brokesville.

My second thought was.
Wouldn't a box of industrial garbage bags be just as effective? I can buy a box of 100 for about 30-40 bucks. You could even triple them up and they would still be WAY more cost effective. Nice sales pitch though.

well hahahaha i would love to see you use garbage bags lol cuz I already tried it and ended up with a mess. It might not make sense to you, but im willing to pay a little to make my life easier. Penny pinching is good and all, but it doesn't compare to doing the job right the first time.

um, I don't even work for them... so how am I spamming? jeeze just thought it was a good idea and wanted to pass on the info but I'll have to remember that you don't take kindly to that sort of thing

I only put the pic up on my avatar because at the time I didn't know how to post pictures in the thread, i've changed it. I apologize if I came off as a spammer, I realize I am new to the community. LOL as far as the topic it's way off course, I was originally searching for an ALTERNATIVE to those things.

Is that why you are promoting the same product in another part of the forum. If you had been upfront about your intentions I'll bet you wouldn't have gotten the response you have gotten. There are a lot of smart people out there that smoke dope, don't assume we aren't them.

I think im going to switch forums, this place is waaay to hostile, experts with two harvests under their belt, jeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back