Does anyone know a strain that doesn't increase appetite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
My Nirvana's Bubblelicious doesn't case me to get the munchies and i was wondering if you guys know of a few more?

Thanks

whats up skunk? i just ran out of nirvanas bub. great smoke unfortunately no bub phenos. i like 2 harvest when only 5-10% amber so a heady high. i found for me this leaves no munchies here. so idk but might have to do w/ sativas or harvest time have yet 2 figure out myself. sorry no help but did you get bub phenos? what was ur f/m ratio? mine was 6/10. peace

docfishwrinkle said:
whats up skunk? i just ran out of nirvanas bub. great smoke unfortunately no bub phenos. i like 2 harvest when only 5-10% amber so a heady high. i found for me this leaves no munchies here. so idk but might have to do w/ sativas or harvest time have yet 2 figure out myself. sorry no help but did you get bub phenos? what was ur f/m ratio? mine was 6/10. peace

I lost a long looked after mom bub pheno that was awsome, about a year ago-- and cryed. since then i have grown many out to find a couple that i like almost as much. working on more now. i think that i only got like 10 males, kept 2... that was out of like 60 all grown out.

You might be right with the guess about munchie strains, might be related to the amber quantity.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back