Does anyone know whats up with cannetics forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!
Reaction score
Cannetics forum has been under maintenance for a while now. Is it shut down?

Thanks for the replies.

i'm starting to assume yeah she's gone.
no maintenance takes this long *granted it needed a lot. (and any members know how rocky it's been for a while there not knowing its future)
sad :(
very sad if that is infact how it ends.
*cannazon forums are 'down for maintenance' too

A few members I know say it gone. I think I read the guy with the site management didn't want to do it any longer or something like that.......... some good peeps looking for new homes for sure.

That sucks! I did a couple test grows for some of the breeders on there, good stuff!

We welcome any members. You could even have your own thread.. :48:

Thanks Rosebud! But im not growing currently,also i have a couple grows on here as well. They might have been the same ones from cannetics

Hell lots of peeps there were from here anyway. Hope they come on back home. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I think Ozzydude was running that last time i popped in. I think TCVG was a moderator. Crazy Bastage. Where is he at i wounder. Lol

I think Ozzydude was running that last time i popped in. I think TCVG was a moderator. Crazy Bastage. Where is he at i wounder. Lol

think you may be confusing cannetics with marijuana culture---i pop into culture from time to time---just left there---it's up and running just fine---last i heard odd is on a sabbatical---seems 4u and cubby are running the show---no idea what the haps are with cannetics or canazon---not a place i frequent

Oh ****,,,your right bro. See i am getting old,,,damnt.
I havdnt been over to Cannetics in along time. Thats how MC got started was from there right?

not sure how cannetics got started---little too "exclusive" for my comfort level---marijuana culture got started by odd---it is my understanding he started it to secure all the info from here in a place that would remain free to all members when MarP put this place up for sale---there was no guarantee this place would remain free of pop up advertising and free to members on its sale and that is what enticed odd to copy and paste much of the stuff from here to there---with MarP blessing of course

think you may be confusing cannetics with marijuana culture---i pop into culture from time to time---just left there---it's up and running just fine---last i heard odd is on a sabbatical---seems 4u and cubby are running the show---no idea what the haps are with cannetics or canazon---not a place i frequent

I agree

Yesser me thinks your right. I dont know why i thought cannetics got started from MP. Im old and confussed. Lol

Seems like a good time to tell Techadmin that we appreciate the no advertising... it never happened.. He said he wouldn't and he didn't. thankful.

it was a good little site. allowed us to trade and gift seeds; the only site i frequented that allowed it (most do it behind closed doors. this was open and even had ebay-like trade ratings system)
-heck i got to try satori, got gifted apollo 11 (that i kept for years) and recently got apollo 13 bx back (after simply asking if anyone knew the cheapest place -as they went up 3X from when i first bought them- someone offered them freely)

had some great folks, many i see elsewhere, some i fear i've lost contact with for good. totally had the stoner spirit of sharing. i saw so much offered there freely.

it had a lot of potential, and was a great site for a while.. but the owner lost interest and the site slid to decline.
had a few members try to take over and a little recent revival.. but that fell through, and then it went "down for maintenance" ..i hope it is just maintenance, but feel it isn't :(

Good to see your little orange self here too.. good to see all ya all.

Latest posts

Back