Does nute solution have to have a certain temp?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
Does the temp of the solution of nutes have to be 60-65degrees.

What do you think?:confused:

Out door growing ok.

If you have the nute solution at 60- 65 degrees will the plants grow bigger..

I water at whatever temperarure the water comes out of the hose, stream or whatever. I am not saying it would not be better to use warmer water but it's a weed and will survive the shock.

Old Bud said:
I water at whatever temperarure the water comes out of the hose, stream or whatever. I am not saying it would not be better to use warmer water but it's a weed and will survive the shock.

Thanks buddy!!! I was just wondering if the plants would process there food better. lol.. Have a good friday night!!

i use water right outta a spring as well. if temp really mattered much i think i'd be in trouble as the water that comes up the spring is colder than a witches titty lol. i just go wit it. just make sure ya check the PH tho. and every time as i also noticed some times the PH of the spring water i use changes lately. it stayed bout perfect the first few months and checked the ph last week for first time in a month and its way up to bout 8.2 on my tester. and when i put them outdoors an watered them round may up to bout july i was testin everytime an it stayed the same bout 6.5-7.
anyone know what could cause the ph of a natural spring way out in middle of nowhere to go up like that all a sudden?

zipflip said:
i use water right outta a spring as well. if temp really mattered much i think i'd be in trouble as the water that comes up the spring is colder than a witches titty lol. i just go wit it. just make sure ya check the PH tho. and every time as i also noticed some times the PH of the spring water i use changes lately. it stayed bout perfect the first few months and checked the ph last week for first time in a month and its way up to bout 8.2 on my tester. and when i put them outdoors an watered them round may up to bout july i was testin everytime an it stayed the same bout 6.5-7.
anyone know what could cause the ph of a natural spring way out in middle of nowhere to go up like that all a sudden?

In hydro they temp the water to 60 to 65 degrees. My water is 7.2 tap.. I use ph down to lower the ph. Hydro they stated 5.8 to 6.0 is perfect for growth for the plants..

Old Bud said:

me too

Latest posts

Back