does smoking weed stunt your growth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
twin 16 year olds(girls) two more years,, then out,( im done )i get my house ,my car ,,my life back ,, would not change the last 16 years for anything ,but man im tired,,,peace ,love ,rastafari

Don't blame you I got 14 years to go until I can say that. I have one leave in 10 years too. whew. but two twin GIRLS. man, you got any hair left???? Bet you got the shotgun loaded and ready to blast some kids nuts off huh. and drivers liscences, wow. Ok you win. hahahah

lets not talk about hair thank you.

well im 45 years old tomorrow and dont condone kids smoking weed...

it leads to all sorts of mental probs inc paranoia in particular and dependency on soft drugs....

but on a seperate note im 11' 9" tall and only started smoking wedd last week...

pkj

mutt no shot gun ,,,three savage pitbulls if i shoot them i face legal problems,,, dont deal well with legal **,,,,, just let one of the dogs go ,,and the jobs done ,,,my dogs are my soldiers ,peace ,love ,,rastafari :D

rasta said:
twin 16 year olds(girls) two more years,, then out,( im done )i get my house ,my car ,,my life back ,, would not change the last 16 years for anything ,but man im tired,,,peace ,love ,rastafari

oh you have twins man? awsome, i have twins to, boy and girl.

I'm 6'6" and 325 lbs, used to weightlift...

I'd hate to see how tall I'd be if it DID stunt my growth. XD :eek: :D

i've hear smoking cigs will stunt your lung growth and pot will stunt your brain growth.

but hey, in another month they will tell you the complete opposite. who knows who cares, smoke the green ;)

ps. knock of the smokes... total waste of money. if you quit b4 your 18, your lungs will make a full recovery ;) (so they told me at the science center)

Raise the light a couple of feet ... you might stretch ;)

nah it dont stunt you growing case in point my brother in law he is 6 6 been smokin cigs plus weed sence he was 15 so yeah it dosent another case in pont me im 17 and im 5 11 when i was 14 i started smoking bud and i was 5 4
so yeah it dosent effec your growth

Started burnin' cigs before my teens and there's no telling how much bud Ive smoked..... six two..Middle weight IKF 13/0.....
What I do in my home is my business.

You guys are f-ing hilirious lol lol especially pkj are u serious bout 11' sumthing tall lol *** did your parents feed you? lol i just got dont cheifing sum ak 47 in a rillo..mmm :D and got a lil sum sum for later..

but i started poking smot when i was 15 or so maybe 14 i was maybe 5'6'' give or take a few inches but im 24 now and im 6' 2''

and i date a girl who is bout 5' :eek:

The only side affect for me is the time it takes for me to be satisfied during sex. Forever and ever it takes. Great for the wife but)&*^&^ after an hour and a half I'm ready to go to "finish".:(

well iv been smoking cigarettes since i was 13 and pot since i was 14. today im a giant at 6'7" by the time i was 6'3" at age 15 i was trying everything i could think of to stunt my growth so no they wont stunt your growth.
i hear ya on the sex thing, if im high its like no mater how fast or whatever but i cant get off for like3 or 4 hours. same problem when im manually releaving the tension.

LOL definitely know what you guys are coming from.. well not that way, sounds kinda messed up..lol lol lol

but yep its a good good time... :D

Nice, you guys do know that you just admitted you aren't 18+...LOL. If you're 15 I wouldn't be smoking anything or worrying about stunted growth. Like someone said just finish high school first then wreck your lungs....

Latest posts

Back