does this sound ok?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will get a better harvest out of 4 or 5 well taken care of plants than 30 plants not taken care of very well. If I were you, I would save myself a lot of trouble and make 2 3-plant plots. You're almost guaranteed to have atleast a couple females out of it and you can handle taking care of two patches. I've made the very same mistake. I put about 20 my first year. They were all spread out and I had to devote a lot of time to them and still couldn't care for them adequately. Between some bad luck and males I ended up with one female that produced for me.

Plant one good strain and not bagseed. You will make more from one good plant that just takes a small amount to get you high than with several bagseed plants.

TheStickyIcky said:
You will get a better harvest out of 4 or 5 well taken care of plants than 30 plants not taken care of very well. If I were you, I would save myself a lot of trouble and make 2 3-plant plots. You're almost guaranteed to have atleast a couple females out of it and you can handle taking care of two patches. I've made the very same mistake. I put about 20 my first year. They were all spread out and I had to devote a lot of time to them and still couldn't care for them adequately. Between some bad luck and males I ended up with one female that produced for me.

i wont be visiting them to care for them, but i will be treating the soil with potash in the lower of my holes. and a very light mix of fish blood up to a few inches from the top soil. i will also be using moisture retention such as perlite and vermaculite. so like i said earlier, the only visit ill need to take is if it doesnt rain for 7-10 days, and then ill make the labourius trip with gallons of water to top them all up. im hoping to visit at sexing time, only it is to move all my males to 1 female.

longtimegrower said:
Plant one good strain and not bagseed. You will make more from one good plant that just takes a small amount to get you high than with several bagseed plants.

yeah i sort of agree with you there LTG, although seeds from good weed gotta mean good weed :rolleyes: dont it? anyway these are what i have for the grow besides begseed;

SKYWALKER
AFGHAN#1
ETHIOPIAN SUNSHINE
STONEY BUD (white widow X northernberry)

and then the bagseeds, and im also thing of getting some feminized SKUNK#11 seeds for my furthest sites. this so i know that im traveling the distance for 100% females.

thanks for the input tho guys, i just love that i can share what ive been dreaming up for the past 6 months. and get the help i need to ensure things go according to plan.

85C

. and a very light mix of fish blood up to a few inches from the top soil.
The fish will likely attract critters. Critters that will "dig" to find the food source that they can smell. If you use fish or blood, dig and ammend your holes at least a month in advance.

thanks for the heads up HICK, ill have to get started soon then.

ok so my 1st seeds have cracked, and the growing begins. 4 stoneybud seeds cracked yesterday and i put them in fibre pots with ordinary potting soil. they are now on top of a heat mat in my snake vivarium (snake got out). so last night i prepared my soil, ive done as i said i was gonna mixed in vermaculite, water crystals and fish blood, and then splitt it into 5, 5litre bags.
i also have 5, 5 litre bags of the potash mixed soil.

cant wait to see these growoutside just waiting until they are a couple inches tall before i move them out. i have found around 20 decent plots for this year so i may put 1 or 2 in each.

wish me luck, 85C

Hi there. Everything sounds good except that your snakes got out! That's not cool. Anyways, sounds like you have a plan and you're well on your way. I will have my fingers crossed for you my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I can see how you feel man! The more you go to your plot, the better chance of getting caught and the more work it is. Can you get clones? That would be your best bet if you want low maintenance. You probably also want to dig deep holes and add moisture crystals or some amendment to hold moisture. You also want to weed out around your plants so your plant is the only one that needs water, then add some grass as a top dressing to inhibit evaporation.

Latest posts

Back