Does your grow stink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smell changes with the grow, cure, and humidity. Sometimes bud that doesn't smell very great in the jar or bag has an amazing smoked aroma, releasing all its olfactory goodness once smoked. Sometimes very fragrant herb has an obnoxiously flavorless smoke... So many variations, so if your grow don't stink try another strain!

the nuken phenos I have now don't smell during flower, a little chemical/fuel smells when dry and same during smoke, but the hash is mind blowing and has the best smack ur face high and smell

FUM said:
We smell up the whole block with our greenhouse. I enjoy the aroma(s) of marijuana and don't understand why some find it so offensive. The " Lemon Skunk " plant smelled a whole lot more after she was cut down. People driving down I-5 can smell marijuana in their cars especially around Eugene area. Oregon loves it's weed. Peace out.

High Group,

Last Friday, a friend of mine, in another town, was "visited" by a low flying, circling chopper, which then 'parked' above his house, and hovered 200' off the ground, and 8 'military-garbed' Ct State Police Narcotics Task Squad officers. :holysheep:

They just cut done all of his 30-40, 6 - 7' tall plants and took 'em.
Very strange thing about the whole situation was that he wasn't arrested(???)
- How can that even be possible?
He's waiting 2 weeks, then should (probably ?) be arrested.

Watch those Smells, people.

'Other' people don't like that smell, and can TELL!

Stonedwoodsman :icon_smile:

he sounds like he was legal? that's why they didn't arrest him, imo. but why take the plants? he couldn't have had that many in the back yard and be illegal. what state? a legal pro state? he has peed someone off.
I live right behind a cop and his cop wife then there neibour is the secretary for the rcmp. and I grow 40 plants, for last 2ish yrs. they don't say much to me, but my shat don't stink either. carbon filters and no one but my landlord/lawyer and sparky know

Yes i have also hear something like this that if the flower doe not smell then is the bad quality.But sometimes this could happen due to the moisture level in air.Don't worry if this is poor quality try to get good quality.

hottip said:
My plants smell from 30 feet away. I have some growing outside my bedroom and I can smell them at night. The other ones are in front of my house and as you walk down my driveway you can really smell them.

Hi group,
A friend of mine was "visited" last Friday afternoon by 8 "military-garbed" members of the CT State Police Narcotics Task Squad, and a Chopper, which circled around, then 'sat' 200 feet above his house.
They cut & took away his 30-40 beautiful 6' tall plants.
- Very strange thing about the whole thing was that he was NOT arrested!?
How is that even possible?
I'm trying to help him out where I can.
- What do you think will Happen to him???

Watch those Smells, people.
We like it, but THEY Don't!

Watch your Butts!

Stonedwoodsman

One of mine smells like a skunk that has been eating grapes.

I have 31 6ftr's in my yard...all legal...3 under actually...I make an evening tour around 10 pm each night, and my yard just keeps smellin' better and better...the maintenance guy asked me the other morning if I may have a skunk living under my place....hehehe

green growing folks....;)

mojo

Latest posts

Back