Dog ate trimmings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain1

Reaction score
Ok so I made hash yesterday and the left over crap I put into a ball and threw it into the fire pit to burn and my dog ran out to do her biz. Later on she threw up and it smelled like weed so I checked the pit and it was gone. What should I do? has anyone else had this happen? I cantell she sick. LEt me know asap.

wouldnt worry about it. shell be sick but it will pass. next time use a shovel & bury it. ive seen a few dogs that ate alot of stash & none died. dogs have real fast digestive tracks.

How much did she eat? She should be fine. My 5 dogs eat the leaves all the time. They throw up from grass too, but they keep eating it. I wouldn't worry. Just watch her, and I'm betting she'll be fine tomorrow.

it has somethin to do with digestion or indigestion or watever with dogs. i think.
like eating green grass helps them digest or helps with upset stomach or somethin i herd :confused2:

Cool Cool Im freakin out shes my little rescue pup and would be pissd at myself if I did something to hurt her. It was seriously minutes after I normaly burn it instantly but I was grabbing more when she was eating it.

shell be fine. speaking of hash though i thought id try putting a 1/4g ball under my tongue couple of days ago. oh boy what an experience. saw avatar in imax. all i can say is something i cant even say on these boards. wow. have a 1/2 a day to be floored then i recommend it.

My cat eats bud, leaves preferred dry and dead and he sleeps alot.....i guess all cats do.

I think its something else shes real sick and urinating while laying down not normal. Feels sweaty on her belly too. or maybe thats pee (Dang it!)

Pot should not hurt a dog,mine is stoned about half the time.
But don't take chances, if she is down go to the vet ER.

Watching her close shes sleeping not doing much. I think she might have some sort of urinary infection.

You should see a vet, some over the counter pet food can contain minerals that are not good for male/female animals and can often show up in the urinary track. be safe with your loved one. See a VET

Im sorry your dogs sick, if it has to do with pot then shel definately live. I wouldnt tell the vet she ate your mj. dont say anything about it. its probably not what it is anyway if she is sick.

and sorry to laugh but lol @ rubbing pee belly

Yeah my vets pretty cool but im not going to tell her that. Hope shes good enough till monday otherwise its a freaking fortune to take her to the doggy ER. But if she doesnt eat or drink im takin her.

I had a dog eat a wole tray of mj brownies once, he was okay, but scooted about a couple inches from the floor like he was afraid to walk.lol...poor fella, thats what he gets for eating my brownies...I didn't put them in his food bowl, he should have stayed of the kitchen table!

Yours should be fine mine snapped out of it in a few days. The one that scared me was when a little dog got three percacets off the night stand a stupid girl I was dateing left there. It was too late to have it's stomach pumped by the time I new what was wrong with her, and the vet said all we could do is wait, and hope that it wears off...3 percs, screw me up, I'm not a 25lb dog...it was scarry but she pulled through also. (I ditched the pill poppin girlfriend)

could be that shes so high she cant control her bladder. yeah ER on sunday very pricey. i know, had to do it twice. shell be fine, i know its hard to think while looking @ her but mj hasnt killed anyone/anything yet from injestion to my knowledge. GL capt

How is your dog today I hope she is back to normal

ozzydiodude said:
How is your dog today I hope she is back to normal
:yeahthat:
Any update on the pooch's condition?? I hope she is alright...

Most have been real strong stuff because shes fine today. She must have been so relaxed she just peed. She was crazy hyper this morning. She ate and drank fine. Just wanted to say thank you for caring everyone!

captain1 said:
Most have been real strong stuff because shes fine today. She must have been so relaxed she just peed. She was crazy hyper this morning. She ate and drank fine. Just wanted to say thank you for caring everyone!

Very cool...glad to hear she is doing better....:)

Latest posts

Back