Doing a Scrog grow usin cfls - have a couple questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is going to be my first grow ever so ive been tryin to read everything i can to be prepared but still have a couple questions. Im building a cab thats going to be 20" wide x 20" deep x 3' high. Im planning on putting 6 - 26watt cfls (1600 lumens each) hanging from the top. Im going to use daylight bulbs for veg and then switch to the warm white bulbs for flowering. Does this all sound good? Im also planning on doing a scrog and was wondering whats the best screen to use? Do you think ill be able to fit at least 2 plants in there? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I think 2 plants is perfect though one could fit too, just don't let them veg for too long, maybe 6-8 inches tall. A HPS would be best for flowering though. Use a plastic screen if possible (less harsh on the plants being moved around and in and out of the screen) but chicken wire is fine, something with about 2-3 inch holes. :D

This is going to be a stealth operation in my house. I was trying not to use too much power so if i was going to use a HPS i would have to get one in the 150 watt range. Is this enough light for my set up?

Latest posts

Back