Down the worm hole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr Worm indeed
Dr.-Worm.gif

Why delete your entry are you replacing with another pic because you can edit your pic its easy if not we can do it if you want.
Do you plan on posting a different Bud
Thk U

You guys remember the old Superman movies? I think it’s Superman 3 where the 3 bad guys are floating in space trapped in a shard of glass.
A buddy of mine tells a story. His son in law brings over some of that synthetic weed. He takes a big rip and believes he’s is getting sucked into one of those shards of glass and the only thing stopping it is holding onto his granddaughters hand. So there he is screaming scared he’s gonna get sucked into a shard of glass launched into space. Holding on to his granddaughter for dear life poor little girl is screaming and crying don’t know what’s goin on.Everyone else is trying to separate them but he can’t let her hand go or he’s gonna get sucked into a shard. I can’t see anything Superman related without thinking of that jackass clutching his granddaughter screaming for dear life.

You guys remember the old Superman movies? I think it’s Superman 3 where the 3 bad guys are floating in space trapped in a shard of glass.
A buddy of mine tells a story. His son in law brings over some of that synthetic weed. He takes a big rip and believes he’s is getting sucked into one of those shards of glass and the only thing stopping it is holding onto his granddaughters hand. So there he is screaming scared he’s gonna get sucked into a shard of glass launched into space. Holding on to his granddaughter for dear life poor little girl is screaming and crying don’t know what’s goin on.Everyone else is trying to separate them but he can’t let her hand go or he’s gonna get sucked into a shard. I can’t see anything Superman related without thinking of that jackass clutching his granddaughter screaming for dear life.
OH MAN STAY AWAY From that weed..............................
Funny story Bro

Latest posts

Back