DP Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GreenLantern7 said:
Kush, yeah, I'm gonna push em, and lowered my light to less than a foot form the tops. Had to tie a couple of stretchy buds down to do it, but they're fillin in.
These are amazing, started out smelling fruity/skunky, now like chocolate.
This is torture, will post more pics in a few. Peace

your doing good keep on your only going to get better

Day 62 of flowering, more flowers popping. I will have to crop these a little at a time i guess. Buds aren't sweating yet, so 2-3 more weeks to go. Peace

crop '09 9-16 001.jpg

crop '09 9-16 003.jpg

crop '09 9-16 004.jpg

more pics. Macros shot from about 2ft away handheld 7MP Canon. Frosty, more than on any i've grown. 4pc 1gal Bubblebags comin 2morrow!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

crop '09 9-17 001.jpg

crop '09 9-17 003.jpg

crop '09 9-17 004.jpg

Looking real nice :aok:

GreenLantern7 said:
more pics. Macros shot from about 2ft away handheld 7MP Canon. Frosty, more than on any i've grown. 4pc 1gal Bubblebags comin 2morrow!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
thinking about getting some of those bags myself let me know what you think of em...
nice wrk by the way..

Got my bags! my plants are getting so frosty, it's hard to see the buds for the sugar! Tempted to harvest all the popcorn buds just to use the bags:p

No, I won't do it, be strong! another week or 2, more pics of the littlest buds on the plants. See the trics on the stems! :eek: Enjoy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

crop '09 9-19 001.jpg

crop '09 9-19 003.jpg

You had a 400 hps the whole time and you had them budding under a T5 the first four weeks????? Like said above, you can get that T5 pretty much touching the top of the canopy, just get some good airflow going. I checked out my buddies grow the other day and he lets his leaves grow right into the lights so they are touching the bulbs. I would never ever recommend that but he does it and they dont burn. Some times I use floros to veg and I keep the light about two inches from the top canopy.

Those do look like they are packing on thrichs. Be strong, dont start pinching nugs off of her.

I took some more pics, this is a pic of the green fairy I found on my crinkle-leaf blueberry. Also, if you unfocus your eyes it looks like a ghost samurai gettin his soul sucked out his face! :holysheep: :eek:

This stuff is good!

crop '09 9-20.jpg

GreenLantern7 said:
Also, if you unfocus your eyes it looks like a ghost samurai gettin his soul sucked out his face! :holysheep: :eek:

This stuff is good!

Haha you broke down and smoked some of that already, didnt you? You must be stoned.:holysheep:

not too shabby, Hallucinations abound, another pic :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

crop '09 9-21.jpg

another couple of pics, getting close now, startin to see some amber trichs :)

crop '09 Sept. 28 003.jpg

crop '09 9-28 006.jpg

I should have these chopped fully by this time next week, gonna keep 1 girl and reveg for future.(BONSAI?)

Gonna break out the bubblbags, how much from 2 plants? any guesses?

More pics, enjoy! :D

crop '09 Oct 2 007.jpg

crop '09 Oct 2 002.jpg

crop '09 Oct 2 013.jpg

Great pics. Looks like a really successful grow. I checked this one out because I think the Blue Mystic I am growing is partly from Blueberry. If it produces trichs as good as yours I will be well happy.

Latest posts

Back