DP White Widow update!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1976boro

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Grow is going good, thought i`d put in a update and some new pictures.
I have had some problems been my first time at growing cannabis. I tried 3 enough to qualify for a personal smoke. I did early on under feed them with nutrients and the tell tale signs appeared stunted growth and yellow older leaves. I upped my food and to be honest they have came on leaps and bounds. Did have some male genetics(hermi) on one of the plants, so i cut it`s balls of with some tweezers. Changing to a grow tent next time, make the enviroment nore suitable, maybe not cause stress and not get a hermi then. I maybe caused the stress early on through under feeding? any ideas!
Hope you like the pictures, it is like one of them cartoons when you are hungry, and above your head in a cloud appears a cooked chicken! mmmmm. But in my case it is BUDS!

there is a picture of the two main colas and a picture of a bud on a branch, and a photo of the crop(2 big plants, and 1 little plant down in the corner waiting to erupt)

DSC00558.JPG

DSC00563.JPG

DSC00559.JPG

DSC00560.JPG

Whats up mang. They are looking great and i bet your counting the days to harvest. Hermies can be caused by a number of factors including: stress, light leaks, and genetics. Good luck on the rest of your grow and keep them pics coming. ;)

Buds are looking great!
Beware that hermi plant if you are picking off balls that none pop on you or you are going to make alot of seeds and your buds will lose potencey.

The DPWW is worth every hassle.

Latest posts

Back