Dr Chronic is A+++

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
Ordered greenhouse widow and great white shark arrived in 6 days to US and all seeds geremed in less than 24 hours :holysheep:

thats great bro! ive been wanting to order both of those strains from greenhouse! glad to hear they went well. did u see the grow video greenhouse did on those plants? the great white was mouth watering!

miracledro help a brother out with that greenhouse url glad to hear about your sucsess lookin for a little of my own hopin for help samiam7

You have to go to the greenhouse feminised section. You can find both the white widow and shark in that section

The good Doctor has come through for me a few times. The only reason you wouldn't receive it from him is because of interdiction between him and the hands they pass through to get delivered to you. Have a great one, bud.
p.s. It only took 5 DAZE from the UK to my hot lil hands yet it took 21/2 flippin weeks for my online-bought car tabs to get to me and that's comin' from the same county I live in!!! WTHFF?!?

Good news and best of luck with the grow

dr chronic has greenhouse seeds? nice. where i whent has them 2. an i got some freebies to go along with my super silver haze.

sucks us in the usa can't just go an buy our seed direct from greenhouse seed company. seeing how they don't ship to the usa.

Latest posts

Back