DrGreenThumb and The_Riz's Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now all we gotta do is wait for the cure.. we also got Ghandi to cut down and she is bigger :) happy days

That mug shot is nice!! It would be awesome to have a tread devoted to mug shots the poster could include a rap sheet with a description of things such as, how it was grown, lights, how long in flower, taste, smell, effect etc. etc.....
All the good stuff that could help us all... Just a thought...
Prof.:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

Congrats guys on a fine harvest. Now you can sit back and enjoy your hard work. Great job guys. ;)

cONGRATULATIONs TO 2 SCIENTIST'S I HAPPY FORY YOU GUYS

Thanks guys, curing buds at the mo lol, cant wait to smoke this stuff!

:stoned: Smoke Report :stoned:
sr.jpg

Hey Hey!!!
We are both sat on the sofa smoking a joint each (after a really heavy session last night with some friends) and we are both writing our smoke reports at the same time...

After my encounter with this crazy *** plant, tron, the smaller sister of the two, harvested around 9 1/2 weeks flowering, i must say its one of the more uplifting smokes ive had in a while.

When you take a puff it makes your mouth water, the taste is really quite sweet. about 10 seconds from your first puff it starts to take effect.

This makes your head spin slightly, and my sentences are slurred and mumbled when i talk on this. It also give you a slight headache if you smoke as much as 8 joints and 2 blunts in a 6 hour smoking stint. not for the faint hearted :)

warning!! this has a real effect on your appetite and you WILL get munchies, you can actually feel your stomach want food.
But for cheap seeds, this stuff is better than anything i would be buying off freinds i know.

And its all ours!!! OMG WE GREW THIS STUFF!!!!111!!

Next smoke report, Big sister Ghandi, later harvest for darker trichomes ;) gunna be killer

Hey guys

Well were finally sat here blessed with our finished product and i cant say enough how great this feels.

Its a great smoke straight up, the overall feeling is very heady with a deep mellowness that can only be broken by an attack of the old "I NEED WATER" :rofl:

Tron (our smallest and early harvest plant) tastes sweet and juicy, as i hoped being orange bud, and smells like tooty fruity with almost a lowish pine scent in there which is fine by me. Using fruity papers is almost overkill lol.

Id definetly say this gives you a very strong indica high and i gotta say i havent had MJ this good in about 3 years.

The only problem i can find with this stuff is the lack of food in our fridge :rofl: :stoned:

Congratulations Guys!!:clap:
AH, how sweet it is to enjoy the fruits of your labor. The labor of LOVE!!:heart: Now put down those joints and get back to work!! It's time for another journal!!

Well things have only gotten better, the bud is more cured and tastier, tastes really sweet like orange lol, and ghandi's been cut down too and i gotta say its tasting mighty fine!

DrGreenThumb said:
a reveg? can u actually keep your plants alive after a harvest and grow them out again?

Hmmm.. well, Orange bud takes upto 8 weeks of flowering, we are about week 5ish. so far they are on 75% nute strengh coz normal dosage tends to burn these babies.

As of monday it will officially its 5th week, started 12/12 on the 4th of Feb.
my brother has a plant he has been revegging for at least 9 years,he used to give the roots a lukewarm bath to run on the soil..and re pots into a bigger pot with fresh soil after every harvest,but now it would take 5 guys to do it..lol...its pretty much a tree now it was his last seed he got from super sativa seed club back in the early 90's i believe,he had a kid,and got nervous about buying seeds,so he basically turned his whole closet into a home for this monster,we had to use a beer keg dolly to move it out to the deck during the summer! lol,he gets so much off of it,he does'nt even take clippings for clones during the winter anymore,he never runs out,gives ounces away to me and 4-5 others every harvest..then back to veg for the winter...he waters this thing with over a gallon of nuted water at a time

alsome man is the bud good??? what am i saying i know it is lol well i dont know it is it just looks good lol yyyyyyyyuuuuuummmmmm lol ight man peace whens the next grow???

lol this was the last thing i expected to see in my user CP list haha..

well of course its good bud for starters, some of the nicest ive had, which is why i got 2 more plants growing in cubes at the mo (both about 2 inch and ready to be put into larger cubes) and one clone a week into flowering..

As for the 2, i dont know what to do with them as the light is on 12 12 for the flowering plant, got another 7 weeks left of flowering so im gonna have to try and veg these small ones somehow before then.. will see

hey hey

I propose that we grow the seedlings out a bit and add them to the flowering room before harvest, few weeks after the original clone has been cut down, the two smaller plants will be getting nice n big ready for when we run out again lol ;) what do you think dude?

Man...I am just gonna move in with you guys and reap some of your sweet rewards! :D

u gonna have to beat me there smoken lol hey guys if u cant smake all that just send some to us lol great job man peace

Latest posts

Back