Drooping leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall is that plant? It looks hella stretched. Drooping leaves usually mean the plant is over watered.

Is over three and a half feet tall how often should it be watered

I would get some cups off nutrient free medium like coco coir and cur every one of those upper branches off and try to root them and just kill that tall thing as that will be worthless like that. Even if it fflowers, it won't produce much and/or the weight of the buds will break the plant down. Iff you take all those stems as cuttings and root them, then you will have multiple plants that can be grown better to produce much more :)

So how do I go about rooting them

You are going to have to read through these links to learn the basics. Then when you have specific questions we can help you. There are many variables with cloning. Type of medium, rooting hormones, humidity, etc.

We are not trying to be mean, but that plant really is not worth saving and budding out. That plant is not well, is incredibly tall and stretched with very few bud sites. What we are telling you is that even if you finish this, you are going to have virtually nothing. Why is the plant so tall with no leaves? What happened to all the leaves?

You have a good light and you have space. I would encourage you to do some serious reading on the needs of cannabis as it is not like any other gardening. If is a high energy plants and has some very specific needs and wants. There is a Sticky at the beginning of the Beginner's Forum with some links to some very good basic beginner books.

Latest posts

Back