"Drugs Inc" on Nat Geo & spotter copters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
Whoops, I miss typed the garden size...

...My Buddy's little outdoor plot was barely 15'X15', and was well secluded.

Stonedwoodsman......looking UP! :holysheep:

you have not been able to grow a 15x15 patch here since the 80's. 3 plant patchs work the best around here for me. had them flying dead over them and not be seen or at least I got to harvest them.

Our local news said the outdoor illegal plant numbers were down by 85% this year compared to other years....must be the legalization?

Rosebud said:
Our local news said the outdoor illegal plant numbers were down by 85% this year compared to other years....must be the legalization?

I would think the number of illegal gardens would be just about nil.
The only people with illegal gardens are the big producers/traffickers on public lands.
Wouldn't all the people growing for themselves or Med patients no longer be considered "illegal" gardens?
But if you're growing in a fenced in, nicely landscaped yard, where you can kick back and watch your ladies waving in the breeze....even better.
I'm so jealous of you legal growers. :eek:

so me being paranoid over my single plant is just nuts?!

MoNoXiDe said:
so me being paranoid over my single plant is just nuts?!
Not if ya live in Texas.:D One plant will get ya locked up by these Rednecks.;)

Hi Group,

How large of a garden would it have to be to justify the use of a spotter-copter?
I mean like any other business, things have to be 'cost-effective', to make it worthwhile.
So, how large of a garden would it have to be, or how much weed would there have to be, for THEM to Justify the use of one?

Just wondering.....

Stonedwoodsman....looking up, daily!

why would they need to justify anything, it's your money their using. i hope you don't think they actually care about you.

Plant numbers were way down here also. But we had a lot of rain around the time they were flying.

I do like Ozzy and do 3 plant grows starting at the point of the prevailing wind and then working my way down wind.

LEO is not just flying over for a single grow. They are flying over to try and find all the grows.

LEO does not need to justify anything and if they did, they would just LIE about it anyways.

Latest posts

Back