SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the under the glass thing when I acquired a small amount of hash for Christmas last year. Perhaps roster told me about it back then. It seemed a pita to smoke it that way to me. Just thought in a glass pipe may be easier. I don’t know much about hash…

hash under glass is how we used to smoke our hash...we didn't use straws but slid the glass to the edge of table and tipped it back when we wanted to take a hit...no wasted smoke like when using a pipe...

Subbie I saw where you asked about the propane heater. Yes you will have to vent for them. I use a cadet electric wall heater in my shed, I use the 220vac but they make a 110vac they are temp control and are fan forced. They work real well and you can keep the door closed.

Thanks Giggy. Usually when I need heat is when a few folks are smoking. I usually open the garage door but in the winter it’s pretty uncomfortable cold out there and one of those blower heaters would be nice. We too have an electric blower heater which works great with just the two of us out there smoking with an exhaust fan in the window.
hope you are having a nice day 😊

I did the under the glass thing when I acquired a small amount of hash for Christmas last year. Perhaps roster told me about it back then. It seemed a pita to smoke it that way to me. Just thought in a glass pipe may be easier. I don’t know much about hash…
Small Hash pipe is what we use to use, and a good bic lighter
Never stayed lite unless you were quick on the pass.

I use mine on my covered back porch so I don't have to worry about venting.
If I use it in my garage I will put the garage door up just high enough to have some ventilation and set the heater by the garage door facing in.

I actually bought mine to heat my banana trees up when it gets below 32 where my bananas won't freeze. I built a plastic wall around the banana trees with an opening w the heater set in and will blow on the group of banana trees, get trapped in the plastic and the heat will rise keeping my fruit from getting to cold and keeping the trees warm.

I'll take pictures when I use it Tuesday and Wednesday night.

Pictures of the flower tent. Just finishing up week 3. Three strains in this tent Chimera 3, Stawdawg Corey, and Cap Junky all clones and mixed up like spaghetti so I don’t know what’s what. Buds do look different but are mixed up all over the tent from crushing them down when they got too high to the light. Threw a net over them and let them peek out where the wanted to. Turned on flower a week later.
IMG_9171.jpeg
IMG_9172.jpeg
IMG_9173.jpeg
IMG_9174.jpeg
IMG_9175.jpeg
IMG_9176.jpeg

"Hash under glass" is the best experience immaginable! Take a small chunk of hash, ignite it, place it in a small tumbler (glass), let it burn until the glass is just full of thick, white smoke. Then, tilt the glass slightly, get your mouth in a good position, & inhale deeply! This method is good for 4-5 hits.
I used to love good blonde lebanese! I did the glass thing, except once I did it (no straw, just slid the glass to the edge of the table) and woke up on my back. They said I was thrashing around and shit.

I used to love good blonde lebanese! I did the glass thing, except once I did it (no straw, just slid the glass to the edge of the table) and woke up on my back. They said I was thrashing around and shit.
Sound like me when I hit that steam roller and choked till I puked

Latest posts

Back