SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to figure a way to better organize them tho as they lay dow everywhichaway I have a nice cabinet but they seem jus thrown in there. Maybe a short file box for them… it’s just kinda messy looking in no order

I drymy weed first when the stem snaps clean, then in the bags they go for at least a month.

we are smoking some ganja that has been kept in storage for 3 years

it rolls and smoke like fresh weed and is filled with flavors and all sorts of aromas

i have heard of people smoking ganja that was like 10 years old!

I guess if it is initially dried and cured and then stored properly , for us that means seal a meal freezer bags and into the deep freeze…it will stay fresh a long time…

we have also stored some in cool dark places and it has also cured out wonderfully…

Turned on flower lights to the crazy veg tent where I can’t tell one plant from another without tracing stems back to the correct mom. they Do seem to be taking to the new light cycle tho making little flowers already.
IMG_9037.jpeg
IMG_9039.jpeg

we are smoking some ganja that has been kept in storage for 3 years

it rolls and smoke like fresh weed and is filled with flavors and all sorts of aromas

i have heard of people smoking ganja that was like 10 years old!

I guess if it is initially dried and cured and then stored properly , for us that means seal a meal freezer bags and into the deep freeze…it will stay fresh a long time…

we have also stored some in cool dark places and it has also cured out wonderfully…
I pulled some seven year old hash outta the freezer a few days ago. The buzz is still slammin', but the taste is fading.

I smoke it by itself. I love the taste, but the taste, while not bad, isn't that sweet peppery taste it used to be. I've got a bunch that I'll turn into butter or maybe a tincture.

Wow thats genius
"Hash under glass" is the best experience immaginable! Take a small chunk of hash, ignite it, place it in a small tumbler (glass), let it burn until the glass is just full of thick, white smoke. Then, tilt the glass slightly, get your mouth in a good position, & inhale deeply! This method is good for 4-5 hits.

"Hash under glass" is the best experience immaginable! Take a small chunk of hash, ignite it, place it in a small tumbler (glass), let it burn until the glass is just full of thick, white smoke. Then, tilt the glass slightly, get your mouth in a good position, & inhale deeply! This method is good for 4-5 hits.
Not for me My hubby made me try it when we were first dating and it made me puke.

Latest posts

Back