Dry Ice Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those who dont know, but im almost sure everyone does. DON'T HANDLE DRY ICE WITH BARE HANDS. i have to deal with that stuff everyday. even thin cheapy gloves wont work. if you're holding the dry ice for over a minute with cheap thin gloves, it can and will burn you right through the gloves

Hey nice job :) been looking at this on youtube and been wanting to try it. How dry is your trim before making the hash?

4u2sm0ke said:
2 ounces trim total...got 23 grams product
Hey man, good work, i'm fascinated!:cool2:

I'm curious to know how many plants you used to have those 2oz of trim, do you think it's possible to produce few grams of hash with just the trim of two medium sized plants as the mine? Just to make some practice:D

thanks for the safety point again lefty...I mentioned not to handle bare hands as that youtube fella did..

Hushpuppy....I had a thread on the subject cause I was curious as well...I just kept the trim in that box untill I had all the plants trimmed up...

pistil...I just started saving the trim off me plants..that trim was from 7 plants....I like to take off all the large fan leafs then hang the plant for a week and then Laura trims the sugar leafs and makes a nice manicured bud..I left all that on befor as its packed with trichs..and in order to make for a more "Bag apeal" we started trimming better..hope this helps

yep, it helps! Tnx and congrats again!

http://youtu.be/zOoVXhRk_XI

There is not waste in the lid. You just tap the lid afterwards and it all falls off. I shake the first batch for about 20 to 30 seconds, the purest. I then shake it again for another 30 seconds for the stuff we use in edibles.

That is a crappy way to do it...so much is wasted in the lid..and if you made it then why not share how you did it?..please fix your post or remove it from my thread...thanx

I tried this once. I must have screwed up as I got back almost what I put in,and it did not taste very good. When do you stop shaking the bag. Thanks

greenjoe said:
I tried this once. I must have screwed up as I got back almost what I put in,and it did not taste very good. When do you stop shaking the bag. Thanks

no more than 3 minutes....I do the first shake at 1 min...then do another 2 min...after that lots of green gets in...I love the smell and taste of mine...

Latest posts

Back