durban poison,orange bud..my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
left to right bagseed(day15)durban(day6)durban(day5)orange(day6)
my closet is startin to get a nice skunky smell from the bagseed.the orange bud is alot bigger then the durban that was planted on the same day..idunno slow start.any advice would be great.

bagseed(Day15).jpg

bagseed-side(Day15).jpg

durban1(day6).jpg

durban2(Day5).jpg

orangeday(Day6).jpg

heres some pics of my other grow with the free seed around day12

runt(day1FLwr).jpg

runt(day1FLwr)side.jpg

others round day12.jpg

from left to right bagseed(day16)durban(Day7)durban(day6)orange(day7)
The orange bud had huge growth in one day!!! the durban a lil slower grow. does that drooping in the first pic look normal? any tips would be great.

bagseed side(day16).JPG

bagseed(day16).JPG

durban1(day7).JPG

durban2(day6).JPG

orange(day7).JPG

Nice set up , nice strains , looks a bit over watered? the big one. or under watered, one of the too.

Other then that nice set up , how many lumens you at like 20k?

Looks good. :)

I am excited to watch this grow. My 1st grow was a durban poison X Skunk and I had great results. I had a journal too, probably on page 8 now, it's been a while.

Good luck, I'll stay tuned.

left to right bagseed(day17)durban(day8)durban(day7)orange(day8)

the orange bud is like twice the size of the durban that sprouted the same day. i also got some goodies from our friends at growhigh.com and seedboutique. which included purple widow, blue thunder,white satin,and bubblelicious. prob star that grow in a couple of weeks

bagseed(day17).jpg

durban1(day8).jpg

durban2(day7).jpg

orange(day8).jpg

bagseed(day18)durban(day9)durban(day8)orange(day9)
the bagseed i think is underwatered i hope so i gave her a big drink hopefully she'll be better.

bagseed(day18).JPG

bagseed side(day18).JPG

durban1(day9).JPG

durban2(day8).JPG

orange bud(day9).JPG

these some pics of my other grow. around day16 ish some are starting to get yellow spots idunno what it could be if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

others arou nd 15.JPG

runt (day4)flowr.JPG

left to right durban(day11)durban(day10)orange(day11)

i moverd the bagseed to my othergrow to start flower..early i know but trying to make room so i can start my bubblelicous,purple widow,white satin and blue thunder grow.

durban1(day11).jpg

durban2(day10).jpg

orange(day11).jpg

orangeside(day11).jpg

thanks man that orange bud is really gettin big.it like 3 times the size of the durban

as i said i put the bagseed in the other room to start flower..and today i noticed what look like orange pistils but too soon to tell. can you have orange pistils?

left to right bagseed(day3flwr)durban(day13)durban(day12)orange(day13)

nute(day3flow).jpg

nuteside(day3flow).jpg

durban1(day13).jpg

durban2(day11).jpg

orange(day13).jpg

orangeside(day13).jpg

Whats going on HW. I see the young ladies are coming right along and looking great. Nice strain selection as well. GREEN MOJO all around. ;)

well update started orange bud on 1/4 strength nutes today.will see how it does and maybe move up from there. bagseed update ITs A GIRL found several orange and white pistils today will post pics tomarrow also started bloom nutes 1/2 strength....also found one suspected male in other grow going to wait a day to be pos....thanks for the GREEN MOJO TBG

left to right bagseed(day5 flower)durban(day15)durban(day14)orange(day15)bubblelicious(day1) i dont know whats up with the little durban it doesnt seem to be growing well..but i gues that just the way it is.. the last pic is a pic of the bigger durbans leaf i dont know what wrong i havent started nutes and its not that hot at 77-80 any ideas would be great.

bagseed(day5flow).jpg

bagseedside(day5flow).jpg

durban1(day15).jpg

durban2(day14).jpg

orange(day15).jpg

orangeside(day15).jpg

bubblelicious(day1).jpg

burn.jpg

Latest posts

Back