durban poison,orange bud..my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i got 14 cfls ive been looking into one..should i get convertable mh/hps or just veg and flower with hps?

from left to right durban(day20)orange(day20)bubblelicios(day4)
been some bad news the bagseed turned out to be a dude..other durban got the axe cause it was dying and i couldnt fix it..idunno the last pic is of my orange bud (fem) in a ez hydro kit i bought of my boy $15..day 16

also took 4 cuttings from orange bud and 3 from durban couple days ago theyre doing good

durban 1(Day20).jpg

durban 1 side(day20).jpg

orange(day20).jpg

orangeside(day20).jpg

bubblelicious (day5).jpg

hydro(day20).jpg

yeah man im waiting i haven smoked in 14 months man...so ill be lit

right to left durban(Day22)orange(Day22)some pics of plants 9 into flower and hydro orange(Day22)

durban(Day22).jpg

durbanside(day22).jpg

orange(day22).jpg

day9flow.jpg

day9flower.jpg

hydro(day22).jpg

lil update left to right durban(Day4flwer)orange(day4flwer)hydro orange(Day4flwer) and after 4 day of 12/12 the hydro is the only one with sign of sex and its a fem. and the last are some pics of some bagseed wk 2 flower..

and got high for the first time in months today feeling goood!

durban1 (Day4flow).jpg

orange bud(Day4 flow).jpg

hydro(Day4 FLOW).jpg

for.jpg

bud pic 1.jpg

bud pic 3.jpg

quick question...on my plants that are in wk 2of flower at the base by the soild there alot of extra shoots coming out should i let them bud or trim them..gotta go back to work will post pics and update later tonite

some pics of buds 16 into flower.waitin on durban and orange to sex

buds 004.jpg

buds 005.jpg

buds 001.jpg

Wow another amazing first grow. Another score! for the CFL's. Those little buggers rock it out. It is good that you flowered relatively early, keeping the plants small and still feasible with CFLs.

Many people do prune the lower shoots which allows more energy for the fatter, upper bud clusters. It's optional.

here some pic of plants that are wk 3 in flower and the durban,and the orange bud are a few day in to flower both sexed femalesright to left
durban,orange,bagseed wk 3

buds week 3 007.jpg

buds week 3 008.jpg

buds week 3 009.jpg

buds week 3 011.jpg

buds week 3 004.jpg

buds week 3 006.jpg

looks like its goin along nice. i think with my grow im gonna grow til they show sex then keep all the females and one select male. then isolate the male and only pollinate one female. im thinking of keeping a mother but not sure yet.

peace!

hey...heres a pic of my grow. got two stout little girls i hope. im not supposed to update til wednesday but heres a little peek of what i got goin on.

that pic really shows how well your bud is comin along. looks great man.

plants.jpg

Latest posts

Back