Dusting off the grow kit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Hey All :ciao:

So moving flat this week and it has a perfectly sized store room that will do perfect for my growing needs. Its been about a year and a half since my last harvest, cant wait to get things rolling again.

Used to growing autos but I'm looking for something will a little better return this time round so planning on going with a scrog in my 1mx1m tent with the 600w hps. Not to sure about the specifics of this grow yet, what nutes i will be using or strain. I will be using soil though as I'm most comfortable with that.

Look forward to catching up with everyone i already know and to all the new ones who have joined, you will see me around the forums allot more.

Searching through the seedbanks looking for a couple good strains for scrog. Any suggestions are welcome. No pure sativa strains. Just hybrids or indicas.

:joint:

Bubblelishious omg this weed is so gooey and sweet tasting ,and the buzz whew, im growing nothing but theses days good yeilds as well i ave 2 1/2 oz per plant

welcome back jericho

take care and be safe
:48:

:welcome: back Jericho, good to see ya getting back in the swing!!

Glad to see ya back and growing Jericho :ciao:

How sweet, having a perfect room! Tell us about your room. How many plants?

I was quite happy with the Satori scrog I did. I am planning another one now with 4 Beyond the Brain clones (Columbian haze x Satori) as it tends to grow a little taller and more willowy and I believe that will be to my advantage in a scrog. I will post pics as I get it going. I think scrog is a great way to max out your space.

Thanks for the warm welcome back all. Think i have settled on Nirvanas Master Kush for this one. Have heard its a bushy short flowering strain and reasonably easy to grow. This is my first 12/12, have only dealt with autos before.

I'm going to be using my tent still. The room i have is about 1.5mx1.5m i would just use the room but tent is easier to set up and control. Not sure how many plants i should have in there. Its a 1x1m tent, 600w hps and extraction fan changing the air 3 times a minute which i can slow down depending on temps.

What do you think about number of plants in that tent? I was thinking 4 may be too many for a scrog.

Just received my Master kush seeds and a La diva freebie. Thinking of starting towards end of the month. Let the weather continue to cool off a little more. Its November and still hitting 28c outside.

I recently grew some Nirvana Master Kush and loved it. I am going to keep this strain going. My ex grew it exclusively and I had forgotten how much I like it. However, I did not find it to be a short bushy plant at all. All of mine were tall. I think that fimming would help keep the height down and be helpful if you want to scrog.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=193222&d=1343916611

I have one in 12/12 that I transferred from soil to a hydro grow and it stunted it some. I also have some clones going. I will post up pics as they get interesting.

I would think that 4 plants would be Ideal in that space..what is it in sq feet..Im sorry...Im American:p

take care and be safe

:48:

Thanks THG for the heads up. Maybe topping them would be a good idea.

4u2, 1 meter is 3ft 3inch so its little over 9 ft²

yeah...IMO..a scrog should involve topping/lst...Im pulling up me milk crate to :watchplant:

Bring on the Dank:lama:

I ran a 2 plant scrog in a space a little under 4 sq ft. I think that you could probably do 4 in a square meter. I would fim rather than top. I will be fimming mine from here on out now that I know their propensity to stretch.

If you bought reg seeds, it can be tough to do a scrog with unsexed plants, as it can be hard to remove males. You may want to do a regular grow and take clones for a scrog.

Nice to see you getting back in the garden Jericho! :D

Scrogs are great til its time to harvest and you gotta cut the buds out of the screen. :hairpull:

Happy Growing! :ciao:

Rock that Dank! :headbang2::joint:

Hehe Thanks dos, Nice to see some familiar faces still here.

THG, i have got fem seeds (I know, i know). Never had issues with them so far and until i do i will use them. Do you think 4 would be a bit to much considering the stretch you have experienced? Whats the smell like?

Good to see you back bro! You must be pumped to fire it up again.

Its always in the back of my mind. Cant wait to start again.

Just found out that my tent is too tall by about 2 cms. Hits my water heater on the back left. Gonna have to trim a couple of cms off the frame to shorten it to make it fit inside the room. Also need to replace one of the pipes for the frame as think i lost it in the move.

Im thinking of starting towards the end of the month. Need to Sort that height issue, Get my self a new bulb and do some reading into scrog as i've been out of the game a while then should be set to pop my seeds.

Ah the excitement!!

Latest posts

Back