Dutch Passion Georges Diamonds #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Peace Love & Happiness
Reaction score
I have 1 fem bean to hopefully grow into a mom. Here is my question. The bean I was able to get is small and black, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Not sure without seeing it, but IMHO I think to grow a mum so that you can take clones I would not use a feminised seed plus I would want 10/12 girls to choose from and then use the best 2 for mothers, only my opinion

Put it in the dirt (rockwool), give it some water, and let nature take its course. Hopefully it'll turn into a lovely mom, but theres nothin to it but to do it.

stevetosh said:
Not sure without seeing it, but IMHO I think to grow a mum so that you can take clones I would not use a feminised seed plus I would want 10/12 girls to choose from and then use the best 2 for mothers, only my opinion

I agree with you on the regular seed + multible plants and chose a good mom, BUT given my current situation a friend gave me a bean to get started and its fem.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Put it in the dirt (rockwool), give it some water, and let nature take its course. Hopefully it'll turn into a lovely mom, but theres nothin to it but to do it.

:D Thats what I did. Saturday I put the bean is a cup of ph water, yesterday (Sunday) I put it in rockwool, so I'm hopping by this Wednesday or Thursday I'll have a seedling :hubba:

Pepper said:
I agree with you on the regular seed + multible plants and chose a good mom, BUT given my current situation a friend gave me a bean to get started and its fem.

well if its all you got its all you got!:)

Well bad news :eek: the black bean was a dud it did not pop , my bastad friend :hitchair: gave me a bunk bean, I guess that means he is going to give me another bean :hubba: and no more black beans for me :D

Latest posts

Back