Dwc Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobalt

Medicinal
Reaction score
I have 2 DWC bubble buckets.

I am going off the full Botanicate feeding schedule and I am on week 1.

My plants are having explosive root growth, and some decent foliage growth.

I PH my water daily, it fluctuates from 5.5 to 6.0

I am having problems with the plants being yellow. They dont look unhealthy, but they are not green by any means.

I am using Botanicare PRO, Cal MAG, Liquid Karma, and Hydro Guard (a simular brand since the EPA banned hydro guard)

Any tips or tricks?

Thanks,
Cobalt

I tried to post pics, but this says that I cant until I have made 15 posts! ***?

so go to the BHC and smoke :bong: and post 15 times..Ill smoke with ya or keep posting here only need 11 more :rofl:

If I would have to take a wild guess I would say check the amount of nitrogen in your nute mix. I don't use those brands, I use the GH 3 part, so I am just guessing.

and if you answer each one of my posts you will be that much closer to posting pics:giggle::bolt::bong:

im not sure duck..but i read that pissing in your bucket is a good source of "N" maybe thats what he/she is doing..:rofl:

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I AM RUNNING 400 WATT MH, NOT HPS! I have a 600 HPS that I use for flowering

thanks for the pics..I dont think you can use that photo shop here..it links us to an outside site..that I think is not good..but some hydro growers will be here shorly to help you out..I have nothing of value to add anymore..good luck my friend

cobalt you need to post your pics on this site..not an outside link against the rules....are you sure no light is getting into the inside of the bucket...give more grow

Latest posts

Back