earl's dark science experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earl, i am sorry about your family friend, too young. It is hard getting older and losing people. I hope you grieve well.

Bud and I went and saw Hair in Anchorage in 1972. It was so fun, and yes there was nakedness. ha Love long haired freaky people.
And the sign said long haired freaky people are the only ones who can apply...........................................

+

Hope your night is good Earl. You just chilled out watching the lifetime channel? Oh my, I just sharded. ROTFLMAO! Its better than the Home channel, now my wife wants a different backsplash. She cited too much bling there.

I'm feeling fat and full of tacos, drinking cheladas, eyeballing the coconut cream pie. Smoking the Wiz Og and dabs of Skywalker. I was so high I walked away from the counter without my food. The lady called me back for the food and two dollars in change. Too funny! Embarrass!

Ya man. I didn't know they came from the rolling stone mag. I don't doubt the powers of the dead cat. lol. Reminds me of Isomerizers, and Littel Annie Fanny!
. Capt. Stabby, I hope you feel up to par today sounds like you were having fun... Wiz and SkyWalker together ? Man you mustabeen flying...lol... Coconut Cream Pie you say ?

Yes, cream pie Earl. Decided beer wouldn't mix well with the pie. So, I drank more beer. lol. It was a busy night at the fruit stand moved a close to a Qp, at premium prices. My wife grabbed it this morning and duck out, dang that woman can spend money. Jezz! Dang Koles!!!

Hey stiggy, Whaaaasssup? lol. Feeling better?

Yes, cream pie Earl. Decided beer wouldn't mix well with the pie. So, I drank more beer. lol. It was a busy night at the fruit stand moved a close to a Qp, at premium prices. My wife grabbed it this morning and duck out, dang that woman can spend money. Jezz! Dang Koles!!!

Hey stiggy, Whaaaasssup? lol. Feeling better?
Yeah,so I've told...beer an any type of cream pie does not mix well... You did good then ... Man oh man...if you're like me hiding it isn't an option...lol

upload_2019-2-26_18-14-10.jpeg

Which time Email?
My gmail is all screwy send me a new one so I can still see if it works when you can please
I need a new computer badly
Email you were gonna send a few days a go ? Everything is screwy on computers and tablets...when I get on my dinosaur computer, I'll shoot you an email

Email you were gonna send a few days a go ? Everything is screwy on computers and tablets...when I get on my dinosaur computer, I'll shoot you an email
Earl I just tried it while on phone with a friend and he got nothing either
It my be due to being in cognito mode not too sure
I am out for the night
I will invstigate further tomorrow
Night Bros

The wife and I aren't getting cell phone texts either but I get them from anybody else. Getting a lot of pop-ups on the phone must be from an update, because I didn't add anything new in months. Screwing you on the update! That's how they pass muster on the play store

Latest posts

Back