earl's dark science experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since you guys have mentioned lack of hair or partial lack of hair...my family has hereditary hair loss... I on the other hand get crap from my brothers for being a long haired hippy

since you guys have mentioned lack of hair or partial lack of hair...my family has hereditary hair loss... I on the other hand get crap from my brothers for being a long haired hippy
hqdefault.jpg

I like this photo, he is posing like Hugh Heffner.

I've been a long hair since the 6th gragde. I only shaved my head for about 10 years now. People at Mass say I look like a convict. I tell them who fixs their computers for free? And then I tell them you don't get computer repair training in prison, just ac tech and cooking.

LOL.

Other than growing medicinal herbs... I am the sane one ???

You're a bad bad man Earl! My plants are curling up from the cold, at least thats what I think anyway. Picked a leaf and going scope it in a few.

I'm so disappointed, I think all my plants are males. Dang it! and my electric bill will be (projected) use $289. I got an email for my usage notice, in case I go over 250.

I found out today that a family friend passed away... Very sad...only 62

Sorry stabby.

Just my luck, I'm telling ya

Terrible news Brother

What an enormous waste of time, money, and IPM

My eyes are ruined. I thought it was going to be the REAL Partridge Family. lol

Not good Capt. Stabby... I've had more males to females ratio lately as well... Dang ! $289 electric bill...

Ya right. I wonder if it is the cold stress. I tell myself every year, don't grow in the heat of summer. Now I guess I have to add deep winter since the weather is really cold and it hasn't been cold or rainy around here in about 10 years.

I found out today that a family friend passed away... Very sad...only 62

You have my condolences, Earl.

Back in the 70's, in the back of Rolling Stone magazine there was an ad for Earl the Dead Cat. PETA raised a stink and they took it off the market. I got one, lol.
View attachment 251939 View attachment 251940

Umbra, I remember that cat! Did you just obtain it or did you buy that back in the day? Looks to be in purrrrfect condition.

Last edited:
Just my luck, I'm telling ya

What an enormous waste of time, money, and IPM

My eyes are ruined. I thought it was going to be the REAL Partridge Family. lol

Ya right. I wonder if it is the cold stress. I tell myself every year, don't grow in the heat of summer. Now I guess I have to add deep winter since the weather is really cold and it hasn't been cold or rainy around here in about 10 years.

You have my condolences, Earl.

Umbra, I remember that cat! Did you just obtain it or did you buy that back in the day? Looks to be in purrrrfect condition.
I got it when they were first sold. I still have it. My sons when growing up would tied him around their head when they got sick. They swore it had magical properties, lol.

Earl, i am sorry about your family friend, too young. It is hard getting older and losing people. I hope you grieve well.

Bud and I went and saw Hair in Anchorage in 1972. It was so fun, and yes there was nakedness. ha Love long haired freaky people.

+

Hope your night is good Earl. You just chilled out watching the lifetime channel? Oh my, I just sharded. ROTFLMAO! Its better than the Home channel, now my wife wants a different backsplash. She cited too much bling there.

I'm feeling fat and full of tacos, drinking cheladas, eyeballing the coconut cream pie. Smoking the Wiz Og and dabs of Skywalker. I was so high I walked away from the counter without my food. The lady called me back for the food and two dollars in change. Too funny! Embarrass!

I got it when they were first sold. I still have it. My sons when growing up would tied him around their head when they got sick. They swore it had magical properties, lol.

Ya man. I didn't know they came from the rolling stone mag. I don't doubt the powers of the dead cat. lol. Reminds me of Isomerizers, and Littel Annie Fanny!

Latest posts

Back