earl's dark science experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my last 2 bubble bag experiences resulted in 1)moldy hash(apparently it wan't as dry as i thought before storing) and 2)4 grams of assorted quality hash that is really harsh to smoke. i'd have gotten much more enjoyment and yield out of making cannabutter or some everclear tincture/rso...

Thanks Guys for your thoughts ... I'm just seeking information for after my harvest

Earl, you already know my answer. HashMaster 5000! After that, dry ice in bubble bags. I'm not a fan of ice water hash, and I've never made dry sift, and the numerous times I've smoked it, and it tasted very green. Seemed to me it was just weed and not many trichs. Nothing like that good good at the bottom of your grinder.
I'm still working on putting a HashMaster together Capt. Stabby ;) ... I've never made dry sift , bubble bag , or ice water hash

I do a dry shift with dry ice. Then take spent trim and soak in ethanol. Reduce it to a thick oil then add it to the dry ice kief and press it. I like it. Others who like hash and have tried mine, like it. I'm not trying to say it's the best method or the only method. But I don't feel I'm throwing away or wasting the plant with this method.

I do a dry shift with dry ice. Then take spent trim and soak in ethanol. Reduce it to a thick oil then add it to the dry ice kief and press it. I like it. Others who like hash and have tried mine, like it. I'm not trying to say it's the best method or the only method. But I don't feel I'm throwing away or wasting the plant with this method.
Thanks umbra...that is where my thinking is/was...Not throwing away or wasting any of the plant

No pic updates today ... My wife says she smells weed from across the yard before the shed door is open...lmao...all the plants are still living...like like the surf purps pistils are starting to turn...the ac/dc hemp is frosting up and same for the jillyx99

almost for got to mention the little auto that could aka berry ryder ...she is close to being finished...this small plant has resin seeping from her...not a lot...but it can be seen with the naked eye...the guy that made the cross uses it to make bho

One of my sons came in the house one night and told me he could smell my weed from up the street(pre-recreational legalization in Massachusetts). I have 3 cops living on my street. I pooped a brick. Found holes in my ducting hose after the carbon filter. Funny now. Not then though...

One of my sons came in the house one night and told me he could smell my weed from up the street(pre-recreational legalization in Massachusetts). I have 3 cops living on my street. I pooped a brick. Found holes in my ducting hose after the carbon filter. Funny now. Not then though...
I bet...lol... I've had the polo in my grow room once...even tho I am legal and have my MMJ card it still put the fear in me...old habits and stuff still can make you worry...

LOL, Back in NJ I had a bad neighbor and we got into it. They wound up breaking one of my basement windows and put my hose it there and turned on the water. I get home from work, I see the damage, I call the cops. They come look at it and are standing less than 10 ft from 50 plants and never knew it.

LOL, Back in NJ I had a bad neighbor and we got into it. They wound up breaking one of my basement windows and put my hose it there and turned on the water. I get home from work, I see the damage, I call the cops. They come look at it and are standing less than 10 ft from 50 plants and never knew it.
I need you to build my next grow room!

I swear they could make a TV series out of what neighbors do to each other. Call it Neighbor Wars.

back in the 80's, i was young and dumb. i lived in a 4 story apt building with probably 50+ apts. i had 5 or so plants growinng under incandesent light bulbs because i didn't know any better. in hind sight, they were males but i didn't know that either. but one of my neighbors was beating his girlfriend one night and when she got away from him, she came to my apt and asked if she could wait there and call the police on him. of course i let her do that. so her boyfriend hated me. a couple weeks later i was fast asleep and someone starts banging on my door. i yelled to whoever it was to go away. more banging. 'open up its the police'. thought it was my friends and they were drunk. so i shouted for them to go the bleep away. more banging and more police talk. so i opened the door and it was the police. i nearly pooped myself. they said they had a complaint that i was beating my girlfriend. i was unattached at the time and told them i didn't have a girlfriend. they said i could let them in or they could comme in. knowing i had plants in my bedroom and that at the time, i would probably be locked up for life for those plants i figured i may as well go to the police station without getting a beating so i let them in. one of the cops was an old, crusty white guy. he looked at me like he could not wait to beat me to a pulp. his partner was a younger african-american cop. my bedroom was closed off so it was not visible from my living area where mean cop was eyeing me and rubbing his billy club. he told the young guy to check out my apt. the young guy went in and looked around, then came back out and told his partner there was nobody else in the apt. i was dumbfounded. on his way out the young guy held back a bit and said 'you should get rid of what you got going on in the bedroom sooner rather than later'. i thanked him and chopped the plants, bagged them up and threw them off my fire escape right after they left. neighbors can be jerks. i am just lucky i got that cop instead of someone who wanted to make an example of me...

i don't think most people recognize ted from red meat. i used ms paint to customize him to look like me(bald, glasses) but the mumbling and pipe smoking is stock...

Here ya go OF8
images

Latest posts

Back