Easy ryder(tips, suggestions?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmz22

Reaction score
Hey all,
im currently growing 6 easy ryders, 1 60 day wonder by dna genetics, and 1 blue himalaya diesel from SS seeds. Anyway, im day 24 into the grow. My medium is FFOF soil mixed with Light warrior in 3 gallon pots. I'm using a 250w HPS and 150 w hps and 2 T8 shop lights. When i first planted my seeds into the 3 gallon pots i didnt saturate the soil which made the leaves kind of burn, but as you can see they look a lot better. My main question is, i've grown this strain twice before and this time around these plants seem a lot smaller(a little bigger than 6 inches). Anyone think so? I'm just afraid the growth may have slown down or something? I watered the pots about a week ago with about 1600+ ml water until the water came out the bottom and havent watered since. The pots still feel heavy today and tomorrow is day 8 of me not watering. Is that normal? Here are some pics. Any help would be appreciated and repped.

000_0317.JPG

000_0321.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

8.JPG

100_2241.JPG

100_2245.JPG

Those are def on the small side if they are 24 days old... Not much you can do about it at this point tho... Do you have walls surrounding your plants to help contain the light? I cant really tell from your pics...?

I'm no pro , but , to me these plants still have good node spacing(meaning- no stretch), right?
But they are sorta small for almost a month old-will need to upgrade lights as they grow ,i would think. nice babies tho

Latest posts

Back