eating vaped weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
iv herd of folk cooking stuff from ther vaped weed do you get a dunt from doin so any body hear tried it and is it worth doin this if youv vaped all the thc????:rolleyes:

jesuse said:
iv herd of folk cooking stuff from ther vaped weed do you get a dunt from doin so any body hear tried it and is it worth doin this if youv vaped all the thc????:rolleyes:

I don't even know what a "dunt" is, but from context, it sounds like it means "High" or "Buzz".

I've never cooked with mine, but I've tried smoking it and it was God-Awful tasting and didn't even get me a tiny buzz.

Tasted like gym socks smell. Really rotten gym socks.

I've heard some make budda from it and also topicals as the cbn is still there.

sb yes dunt means high or hit// night shift wots budda is this bho am i reading you right bruv and wots topicals

Thanks man, I can't keep up with all the new words for stuff.

jesuse said:
sb yes dunt means high or hit// night shift wots budda is this bho am i reading you right bruv and wots topicals

budda=butter made with buds

topicals=an oil solution that you rub on sore areas

topicals sounds cool ill have to look in to this i dont fancy the buter theo dose folk just slap it on a cracker and stuff?

i just did vape ther and no danger woulde i be eating that brownd off weed ash tray wher it belongs

Yes, I know people who bake with it, but I tasted it once and that was enough for me. I compost mine.

Latest posts

Back