Ebb and Flo' Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
A little update- Plants are just over a week into flower. 40+ cuts with many different strains, adding new ones every week. Pre98BK, LVPK,Blackberrybubba, KKSC, chem D (esp), UK cheese, Blue cheese, white fire, moonshine and many many others....

Lucas formula with a lil tweak, Dash of koolbloom and food grade h202.

Someone said good luck with all those strains in one table...:ignore: :doh: ..thanks man, I could not have done it with out your kudos! :giggle:

Here come the budzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Skillz!:hubba:

3-4-11.jpg

You don't have a lot of space and they are going to get big very fast. Good luck with the grow. I am going to keep an eye on your posting because I want to see how you come out of this one.

This is a 6x3 table ebb and flo, SOG. Here are some pics today a week and a half into flower.

There isnt much space on a houseboat, I have GJ of this grow on other sites that have the design and tweaks. Using R/O water now was on rainwater for veg.

Alot of strains and alot of pics...will have to resize them one by one. Here they come!

You can see the bubba kush is comming along...

More clones going into the table tomorrow. Updates as they "purdy up".:hubba:

BIUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin:

Picture 406.jpg

Picture 404.jpg

Picture 429.jpg

Picture 442.jpg

Picture 419.jpg

Picture 421.jpg

I can smell those girls all the way over here!

its been two weeksflowering for sure now...ladies were filling out very nicely so i spaced them out some to let the lower branches get more "sun"...will rearrange soon agian as i just got clones of kens cut GDP and kandi shiva.......there are another 20 cuts to the right of the spaced out pic in the table to the right that i added in the past week and a half. will get a better shot of the whole table when i get every single cut on the table, i think i have another 20 or so (i will pic the strongest cuts if i feel i wont have the room and try and gift the rest).

ive got prolly around 60 in there now plus one purple kush x ww x pineapple thats a week old. Just goes to show even a seedling can take over 1600 ppm in an ebb and flo'.

the clones in the back of the table have streched more than id like because i wasnt able to get to all the branches to supercrop them. One of the downsides of growing in such a small area.

My cams focus is getting outta wack, thats what ya get for 200 bux now adays i guess....you can see what i mean in the last pic. the rest all looked like **** so i deleted them. will try and get more pics after i get every cut in the table and get them organized according to growth and stature....

week2.jpg

week2BK.jpg

Picture 467.jpg

week2spread.jpg

Thanks everyone! Yall got REP!

The buds are comming on quick and i have already burned through 50 rapid rooters in the past month not including whats in the aero cloner.

LGs cut of moonshine,
white fire,
UK cheese,
Blue cheese,
UBC99,
gdp,
kandi shiv',
supersilversourdieselhaze are all new cuts in the table along with

Dabney Blu
KKSC
Bermese x G13
Romulan (Purp/Grape) pheno
Black Domina
pre98 BK
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
E.S.P (Chem-D)
pre2k DJ Blueberry witch is more like the pre98 then a Blueberry
lvpk
blackberry bubba,
scud

all of the above are on the table now and a couple others.

with SoCal MK,
Mass Super Skunk,
and skunkva91 Chem x Jacks Cleaner A.K.A Mudawg, JS cut of Casey Jones, flav and sfv ogk on the way....

so running a wide variant of strains this time.

i think ebb and flow is the best way to grow.. love it

Reactions: TOA
update after moving clones around, kandi shiva and kens GDP clones, and the PK ww pineapple seedling.

After evap of two days Starting ppm @ 1,865 now down 6-7 gallons @ 2,38x with no burn!! :D:hubba:

Fresh clones LOVING the nutes and really taking off. Put more clones in today with another 15 to add.

I started 5 more of the PK cross seeds and will throw into the rooters tomorrow.

3-14.jpg

Picture 469.jpg

Picture 472.jpg

Picture 473.jpg

your room is gonna be packed in another 4 or 5 weeks.

those are some good looking cuts man. ;):D

the E.S.P= East Side Pride (clone only Chem-D x outcast's Blueberry) so its Chem-D x BB
but that pheno is like 95% Chem-D it differs on certain areas like the E.S.P is Danker like Bubba Kush and the Chem-D is lemony like the SFV but not nearly as strong smelling both very potent so far i think there very close in potency type of high and everything else.

The last pic is the Blackberry Bubba. :D

Thanks for stopping by bruv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking fantastic toa

what's your Lucas little tweak...........?

trillions of atoms said:
Lucas formula with a lil tweak, Dash of koolbloom and food grade h202.

Latest posts

Back