Effects of Pot?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrKyndren

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I've been smoking Pot for about 7 years now, and I dont really know if im experiencing what I should be. By that I mean, I can smoke the littlest amoount of Weed, and get fried out of my face, (With any type of pot). And I know, thats a good thing, because it means less money to spend on weed. But also, when I smoke up, I always get REALLYY scared, and I never know whats going on, and all I do is want to sleep. If I were to smoke weed out in a forest campin with some buds or something, I would get really scared and end up running off, thats how it is. So, if anyone is also getting this, tell me what its like. Because its not like im doing pot, its like im doing shrooms or something. :confused2:

hello there and welcome to MP :peace:
it sounds like you might be getting a little to sensative to it :eek:,,,i would lay off it for a while and see it if carrys on :48:

MrKyndren said:
Hi everybody, I've been smoking Pot for about 7 years now, and I dont really know if im experiencing what I should be. By that I mean, I can smoke the littlest amoount of Weed, and get fried out of my face, (With any type of pot). And I know, thats a good thing, because it means less money to spend on weed. But also, when I smoke up, I always get REALLYY scared, and I never know whats going on, and all I do is want to sleep. If I were to smoke weed out in a forest campin with some buds or something, I would get really scared and end up running off, thats how it is. So, if anyone is also getting this, tell me what its like. Because its not like im doing pot, its like im doing shrooms or something. :confused2:

If ya been having,,, that kinda high for 7 years,,,WHY are you still smoken Bro:eek:

your probably just dehydrated...
or maybe you can try some cookies and milk, that always calms me down.
you on any medication ? or drink alcohol?

smoke more and you'll forget all about what you were afraid of.

truth be told though, i used to freak every time i started to get buzzed, but if you smoke some more you might mellow out. then again, you may be really really sensitive to it and it might make it worse :p

Maybe weed just isnt for you.

I mean if its not a pleasurable expreience for you maybe
you should find something else? Try new ways of smoking?
Maybe get better weed? Or If its dank... Maybe get less dank weed?

And maybe smoke more like mentioned above until youre blitzd beyond your scary zone.
I guess When I smoke, A 12 testicle bulldozer could come stompin through the forest and id prbably be like ......"Holly shiot where is my camera". lol

Goodluck brother
edit: :48:

Motor City Madman said:
maybe your smoking salvia not weed.

Speaking of that... Thats something Ive never tried...

Been meaning to though. being its available atthe local smoke shop.

if yer gunna smoke Salvia... u might as well save yer bucks and go to the supermarket and get yerself some Oregano... :rolleyes:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
if yer gunna smoke Salvia... u might as well save yer bucks and go to the supermarket and get yerself some Oregano... :rolleyes:

I have some in the spice rack.:hubba:

If I were to smoke weed out in a forest campin with some buds or something, I would get really scared and end up running off, thats how it is.

Forest camping,,buddies,,scared,,I would run off.:holysheep: What kind of Buds do you have, AND what are yall doen in the woods;)

Lol thats funny, I start thinkin I'm inanimate objects or animals and stuff. Impersonating, interacting with, and I get REAL talkative too

Are you just having a hard time letting go? My first time was pretty crazy- I was in a very comfortable environment (my apartment) with my bf and a close friend, but my heart beat was really really fast , I could hear my heart beating, I felt like hours had passed and I was close to crying.. but after I came down I realized that I just needed to let go and stop analyzing everything that was happening to my body. Just try mentally letting go and just being in a very pleasant, relaxed environment if you try it again.

For most of us the longer we smoke, the more we need to smoke in order to effectuate a buzz. If you've been smoking seven years and it's always been like that, then why do it?

Me thinks this was smoke being blown up our ***.:rolleyes:

Hey MR.Kyndren,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back