Ekoostik_Hookahs Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey hey.

so i found the first Male a minute ago!!! i only found one which is awesome!!!!!
so now i have 6 soon to be females....i hope.
pass some green mojo my way...i need the rest to be females!

i got a pic of the male, i will post in a sec...i dont know if my cam is good enough to capture the balls in the shot...but we will see....check back in a sec.

edit: the picture didnt come out at all......i will post pics in a few days , when pistils are showing....CANT WAIT!!1

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
it may take longer with cfl, i have never flowered with anything other than hps, this will be different.
waaaiitt whattt? why not use the hps???

Cant wait to see more pics and yes what is wrong with the hps or do you want to try some thing different

found another male Grrrrrr!

he has been detained, and is being questiond for the whereabouts of the other males in the group.
the interigators havent made much progress, it seems the male is playing the silent game......we will break him sooon!

The last male.....

if you look close at the blurry one, u can almost see the balls.
dont look too long...i got a headache from it.

000_0738.JPG

000_0736.JPG

OMG!
FOUND ANOTHER MALE.
The rest are all deffinatly FEMALE! all have pistils.
so out of 7 plants...i have 4 females...3 were male. just about 50/50.

i wanted to do a lil larger grow than my last, which was 3 LST under 400w...yeilded 7 ounces.

its going to be hard to make 4 12/12 from seed's come anywhere close to my last yeild.....looks like im starting more seeds.

heres pics for your satisfaction.

chopped and killed terrorist male from HeLL!

000_0741.JPG

000_0745.JPG

000_0740.JPG

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
OMG!
FOUND ANOTHER MALE.

its going to be hard to make 4 12/12 from seed's come anywhere close to my last yeild.....looks like im starting more seeds.

Why mess with seeds again now that you have a female? you should never have to mess with males again.

Originally Posted by Ekoostik_Hookah
it may take longer with cfl, i have never flowered with anything other than hps, this will be different.

CFL will not flower any slower than HPS just end product will not be as good.

What kinda HPS did you have?

Mutt said:
CFL will not flower any slower than HPS just end product will not be as good.

What kinda HPS did you have?

What about veg period? Will cfl's slow the gowth.
Dro:cool2:

CFL's will slow overall growth but not much in veg...MH will make the plants grow bigger than CFL's IMO...flower is when its noticable....just not time line. 8 weeks strain still takes 8wks. but won't have the yeild as like an HPS.
I prefer CFL's for veg.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
found another male Grrrrrr!

he has been detained, and is being questiond for the whereabouts of the other males in the group.
the interigators havent made much progress, it seems the male is playing the silent game......we will break him sooon!
I'm thinkin' "waterboard"...;)

update:
so the 12/12 from seed thing, seems to be working great....its just not my thing.
so i germed 4 other seeds a day ago, and im going to Vegg the suckers, and LST them, untill i have a crazy bush, then i will flower thoes.
Let me kno if anyone wants pics of my current girls....they are flowering, and have pistils, many.

Latest posts

Back