Electric nail choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent them an email, I thought maybe it was a setting, but now I think it's busted. I put what I thought were two new charged batteries. Picked it up the next day and it said "check battery" or something similar. The scales that show %of charge showed one at 100%, the other 0. I figured Maybe I picked up a dead battery or one was defective. Put in a for sure fully charged set, and turned it off. Next morning turned it on to check. Again, one fully charged, one fully discharged. It's only 40-50 bucks or so, but I figure they will make it good.

Made in China shit happens as long as they make it right.

The 20 mm dabpress coil I have had on all day for about six years finally died today.
Pid box is still working perfect so a $39 fix which seems worth the money to me.
Broke out the old life saber from elev8 still hits hard and sweet.

I ordered from cloud connoisseur and extra coil, wire and plug. Hasn't shipped yet. Thought I may as well stash one.

I have (allegedly) an entire dabpress shipping by first of November. Can't beat 99 bucks. I was looking around there site and Amazon store and saw a link (that went nowhere yet) to what sounds like a "Mark 2" version? We an hope. The dabpress is a great unit, must agree.

The Cloud Connoisseur? Everyone here should try one, seriously.

Bubba

I made a couple of vaporizers from components. The first I made out a couple quartz lights and a test tube. It can vaporize bud or concentrate. Picture attached:

Vaporizer in use.jpg
Vaporizer test tube assembly.jpg

The one I current used can be seen at the following link: The heating coil can be removed for passing:

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-18-electric-nails/
E-Nail-1-1.jpg
e nail 025.JPG

Not really that elaborate. I have the dab press, which like the pics here, a coil that a quartz bangers fits in. Once temp is set, just turn on and enjoy

For weed, the cloud connoisseur also uses a coil, but it goes around a steel hollow spool that is filled with quartz beads. Air comes in the top, is heated by the beads, that unit fits on top of the "glass bowl" or defuser. Hot air drawn into bowl vaporizing the weed .

This thing is a must have, changed everything about consumption. Full spectrum buzz if you finish the bowl.

Unless you over toke, non irritating vapor and all the weeds taste comes through. Try one, you will like it!

I find these devices fit best on glass whose pipe's up stem is straight up and down, rather than angled. Either can work ...

Bubba

Sweet. Those guys were quick with the other order (electric nail), Cloud Connoisseur place is reliable, but it's a process that takes a minute.

Bubba

Glad you like it!
If you want some more bowls just email them they are really cheap.
I got 10 for under $50 also include a carbcap.
I like the pid box much better than any of the others I have had.
It may be bigger but the solid aluminum body is way better to me than the plastic printed ones.
For new banger/bowls, do you mean email dab press, or the outfit with the carbcaps?

I figured out exactly how much force is required to break one. Thoughtful Dabpress
Included two!

Bubba

For new banger/bowls, do you mean email dab press, or the outfit with the carbcaps?

I figured out exactly how much force is required to break one. Thoughtful Dabpress
Included two!

Bubba
Email dabpress directly and ask for replacement bangers.

I've got an induction coil but lost the piece that fits in the coil that holds the oil while heating...any thoughts as to where I may find a replacement...

Latest posts

Back