Electric nail choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna rip a fat juicy dab in celebration!
😆

IMG_20230920_113841.jpg

Tasty,potent and clean..........gots to like that.
🤗

I'd join in, but I have to wait to get home. Darn it.
Is that stuff green?
Bubba

No it not but the container is.........more a really light honey color.

Came on time. Set up, set to 465 to start and applied a blob. It came with 2 little quartz balls that I never saw mentioned in the instructions. I believe they are put in bowl with goo to stir it up? I noticed the caps vents were at an angle. I just left them out for first blast off.

Bubba

Came on time. Set up, set to 465 to start and applied a blob. It came with 2 little quartz balls that I never saw mentioned in the instructions. I believe they are put in bowl with goo to stir it up? I noticed the caps vents were at an angle. I just left them out for first blast off.

Bubba
I don't use the balls and the carb cap that comes with it is not the best imo.
I find it a bit too restricted on the draw so I grabbed some cheapo UFO style carb caps that are much better.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/od-3...ult|ER-B|newes.B.#s1-11-1;searl|3705180407:11
Described as option b in the link is the exact style I buy by the dozen.

Ok I just found that dab vape by dab press for 99 bucks. It's in the dab press store on Amazon. Delivery isn't until November, but such a deal!

Bubba

I don't use the balls and the carb cap that comes with it is not the best imo.
I find it a bit too restricted on the draw so I grabbed some cheapo UFO style carb caps that are much better.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/od-3...ult|ER-B|newes.B.#s1-11-1;searl|3705180407:11
Described as option b in the link is the exact style I buy by the dozen.
That site scared all my cards away. I found another that took PayPal, same thing, same price. It let you get how ever many I wanted, I took a dozen

That site scared all my cards away. I found another that took PayPal, same thing, same price. It let you get how ever many I wanted, I took a dozen
Any port in a storm as they say.
😆

This Dabpress enail is the bomb. Dabpress Amazon store has them, (must be discontinued, not on there site) and 99 bucks. Tremendous bargain. I paid that price for a Puffco pen!

Glad you like it!
If you want some more bowls just email them they are really cheap.
I got 10 for under $50 also include a carbcap.
I like the pid box much better than any of the others I have had.
It may be bigger but the solid aluminum body is way better to me than the plastic printed ones.

Glad you like it!
If you want some more bowls just email them they are really cheap.
I got 10 for under $50 also include a carbcap.
I like the pid box much better than any of the others I have had.
It may be bigger but the solid aluminum body is way better to me than the plastic printed ones.
As a builder of electronic items, I agree. The one with the Cloud Connosuier is certainly adequate, but the Dabpress box flat inspired confidence.

Bubba

It's been a while since I bought this stuff. When vaping first was getting popular, I tried it. Bought an El cheapo contraption similar to volcano, but not nearly as good of an item.

I found vaping hot and irritating. In fact, it made me wheeze much worse than smoke.
Experiment over. As I read more about the volcano, I started to realize you need a device that will do the job properly.

So I kept thinking about the volcano. Then these rosin presses started coming out, and my interest was rekindled in something to vape concentrates with. Posted a few queries here, and Dogster answered a few.

Steered me clear of several mistakes I would have made, and finally scored the devices I felt I needed. Both small and portable as well as tabletop versions for vaping both concentrates as well as flower. 4 devices total, and the press.

For concentrates, a VooPoo drag 4 with Sequoia titanium head. Table top is the dab press electric nail. Both sets work great.

For flower, another mod box and a stem pot for portable flower, and the cloud connoisseur for table top. These two work great.

Vapor is not hot and irritating, makes good economical use of bud and tastes great. The taste of the bud comes through well.

As a few weeks has gone by, the Cloud Connoisseur actually seems to reduced my smokers hack. I can whole heartedly recommend this piece. It heats a stainless steel piece that is filled with quartz beads. and fits on top of your glass piece. Air is passed through the beads heating it.
Vapor is not hot and irritating, very nice. Cost was about 125 and well worth it. This thing is a winner. The hand held mod with the stem pot works pretty well, not as well as the electric nail but satisfactory.

This flower device has taken over a large part of my intake. Definitely far different than previous devices.

Just as impressed with the Dab press electric nail. Their Amazon store had them still, and I bought another one for 99 bucks, supposed to ship between 10/31 to 11/2....this gives me extra unit, parts whatever for cheap.

This flower device has taken over a large part of my intake. Definitely far different than previous devices.

Just as impressed with the Dab press electric nail. Their Amazon store had them still, and I bought another one for 99 bucks, supposed to ship between 10/31 to 11/2....this gives me extra unit, parts whatever for cheap.
Sounds like something I did........lolz.
Smoke smell gross to me now and even a tiny hit of it wrecks my lungs for the day.
Can't say I miss it.

I still like a joint, but now it's like a cigar. Smoke surprisingly harsh in comparison.

It also still injects a smell in the room, but not like smoke. Just cannabis aroma.

Bubba

I still like a joint, but now it's like a cigar. Smoke surprisingly harsh in comparison.

It also still injects a smell in the room, but not like smoke. Just cannabis aroma.

Bubba
I love the smell of a fresh cloud of vapor!

I bought another drag4 but it has an issue. One battery drains dead. Even if turned off!

I bought it through element vape. Be advised, they haven't answered any of my emails. Blocked any further messages from them.

Forewarned, is forearmed. I won't do anymore biz with them after that. If you don't want to do anything that's fine, but have the guts to just say so, rather than hide behind your computer. Too many other places to get things like this.

Bubba

I bought another drag4 but it has an issue. One battery drains dead. Even if turned off!

I bought it through element vape. Be advised, they haven't answered any of my emails. Blocked any further messages from them.

Forewarned, is forearmed. I won't do anymore biz with them after that. If you don't want to do anything that's fine, but have the guts to just say so, rather than hide behind your computer. Too many other places to get things like this.

Bubba
Contact voopoo if its a warranty issue and you nave receipts.
They were excellent about the drag 2 I had that was having a issue.

Latest posts

Back