Electric nail choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got one at least now you're setup for a while.

Actually have 2, if this one is actually delivered. Says it will arrive tomorrow, but clicking tracking shows ready to ship. We will see, but I have the original. They also showed a electric e nail2, but link leads nowhere. Hopefully things to come in the future.

I received the extra coil for the cloud connoisseur, so am prepared for the day it fails.

Bubba

Glad you got one at least now you're setup for a while.
It's a great dab device, not a lot of experience with dab rigs The cloud connoisseur, everyone here should snag that. Best 125.00 you will spend! Everyone will love this device.

Bubba

It's a great dab device, not a lot of experience with dab rigs The cloud connoisseur, everyone here should snag that. Best 125.00 you will spend! Everyone will love this device.

Bubba
Mines hitting like a deliscous sledgehammer..........the zeals a fantastic vaporizer.

Amazon has the dabpress enails stocked for $99 which is a hell of a good price for a fantastic unit.

Pulled the trigger on the Zen leaf fusion from cannabis hardware
Perfect for the tv room and the deck
Took over a year to save as these toys come out of my coffee and flower budget
I cannot put my coils out because of pets

Pulled the trigger on the Zen leaf fusion from cannabis hardware
Perfect for the tv room and the deck
Took over a year to save as these toys come out of my coffee and flower budget
I cannot put my coils out because of pets
I hope you like it should be a good one.
You doing one flower one dabs?

I hope you like it should be a good one.
You doing one flower one dabs?

Oh yeah!
I had budgeted for a similar device with a single coil that cost almost as much as the leaf fusion
Bouncing around the sites when my Christmas funds became available and saw the leafs advertised on cannabis hardware but sold out
The price made me hesitate but their products are good
I have a B2 diffuser and a B1 injector
You can change the parts and make different heads
All kinds of experimenting with temps, configuration and types of beads/balls

Oh yeah!
I had budgeted for a similar device with a single coil that cost almost as much as the leaf fusion
Bouncing around the sites when my Christmas funds became available and saw the leafs advertised on cannabis hardware but sold out
The price made me hesitate but their products are good
I have a B2 diffuser and a B1 injector
You can change the parts and make different heads
All kinds of experimenting with temps, configuration and types of beads/balls
They have quite the ecosystem over there if I wasn't violently allergic to titanium at those temps I would use them.
I do use a old shovelhead bowl with a stainless steel zeal head it doesn't get hot enough to be a issue.

They have quite the ecosystem over there if I wasn't violently allergic to titanium at those temps I would use them.
I do use a old shovelhead bowl with a stainless steel zeal head it doesn't get hot enough to be a issue.

Several members on different sites had expressed sensitivity to titanium
What do experience?
I have an all glass air path including the bowl
Thought the sensitivity would come from contact but is the metal letting off gas?
Fairly new to ball vaping but I have been using a Volcano since 05

I have only dabbed a few times. Decided it's not for me. Plus I have heard it can cause you to not be able to get high from smoking flowers the old fashion way because dabbing is so strong.

Those Sequoia titanium bowls dont bother you?

Bubba
They don't get hot enough to offgas like the flower heads do.
Any time titanium changes color from heat there is a problem for me.
I have only dabbed a few times. Decided it's not for me. Plus I have heard it can cause you to not be able to get high from smoking flowers the old fashion way because dabbing is so strong.
Wives tale all it does is jack your tolerance same as heavy flower usage.
Lots of untruths about concentrates same old tales of terror and woe.
😆

I heard all that, but found it varies. First, the whole vaping thing is a giant rabbit hole fraught with shoddy merch and variable results. Second, what is being vaped is yet another huge rabbit hole.

On the equipment end, a ton of vape stuff out there is trash. Of the more expensive stuff, there is somewhat less trash, but it is still readily available to waste money on.

There is also the question of vaping flower or dabs, but since we are discussing dabs, I will leave flower alone.

How dabbed? Tons of things out there for dabbing, pipes, pens, various different methods of heating, different materials for the wire that makes the actual heating element. Do you suck the vapor off the metal? What kind of metal, etc. Or is airflow not directly off the element?
You want something with good temp control, not high, med, low, but actual temp control, usually with a small PID box. Dogster taught me to use the quartz bangers with a coil for dabs.

What material? ("goo") All sorts of goo is out there to dab. a ton of all sorts, and it is made or extracted in a variety of different ways, with a ton of different products. Many of them, including many disposable pens use goo that I personally dont vape.

I like stuff to be full spectrum, I prefer indica mostly. Most of those qualities are from the different terps an so forth and how the interact with thc and so forth. If the goo isnt extracted in a way that is indeed full spectrum, that effect will be lost to great extent.

Then, some goo is made in a way I dont care for, solvents. Some solvents are better than others. At the end of the day, I like the idea of Co2 extraction, Ethanol like with QWET, I dont know if any commercial producers use ethanol? Some goo is actually a mix of extracted ingredients and various terpines, mixed bathtub style and even flavorings for crying out loud.
Not inerested!

This led me to rosin. Heat and pressure full spectrum extraction. I'm sure some terps are lost with the heat, but most seems to be there in taste smell and effect.

As to the part about effect on tolerance, yes and no. Remember in the old days, lots of pot that wasnt bad at all, but not top shelf either. It was fine, until you glommed onto some really fine weed. When going back to the old reliable, it seems to have lost some of its sparkle. i mean if you smoked nothing but dabs 24-7, "regular" weed would lose a little sparkle.

I just do a few here and there. Maybe only on weekends or bedtime. Hasnt been a big tolerance problem like this, it isnt my main method, I also vape flower. (different device)

To really get a feel for vaping done right, there is a rabbit hole, but it has many paths and diversions. I never cared for vaping in the past. bad product mainly. Once done right, vaping took on a whole different deal. Not as a replacement by any means, just a different method

Bubba

I guess that's pretty much for anything Bubba.
Haven't dabbed enough to know myself.
My Son who lives in Oklahoma dabbs a lot and likes it

Bubba use to be an Attorney if I remember correctly. Make sure you have your shit in order if your going to argue with Bubba.😁

Gawddamn bubba!!!

Got me a little choked up there that was a brilliant post.
Most of this I learned from you, which saved another failed attempt. Even after I boned up on this stuff and found what I thought looked good, you had corrections. Now, rather than another failed attempt, I have another viable route.

The other thing is there is no combustion with vapping. A lot of harmful smoke particulate is avoided. Previously, this was over shadowed by too much heat! The vape was more irritating than smoke! With fairly simple PID controllers this is avoided.

The best part is, if you really want to jump in, get a rosin press. Now you grow your bud, press it or Keif for your own rosin. Presto!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back