Empty out your inbox Ima Joker Midnight Toker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
Originally Posted by headband.
thanks, yea im actually flowering my first grow stilll..... cus i kept this one on the 24/24 schedule cus i topped the crap out of it and threw her in on the 4th week of flower on the clones. I try to help, with the knowledge i know to be fact. maby my opinions on the drug may differ, but i think with my brain more than alot of stoners that dont. Im sure ill get flamed just for that one, but seriously. I think u dont think you reveal your self to you, till you smoke. You dont revel your problems till you quit. then its for your self to figure what you want to do with it.

Joker -I think you should write a book with all those facts in your head, Man... you must be old Headband... dude... because your wisdom excels...Peace out & groovy cool dude...
-really? i dont think i could. and only 19. I dont know if this is for everyone, but I sure is true to me. Weed has helped me out and held me down, its now up to me, not the addict.

yeah joker empty yer box

ifind it hard to have a box limit of 50 pms, mines is full too....i need 100 PMS !

??.. WHY? "IMHO" information/advice should be shared with everyone on the forum. Not confined to pm's where it cannot be "beneficial" to the community as a whole. Or cannot be reviewed and or scrutinized for contrary diagnosis by the community at large.
Getting multiple opinions, diagnosis', remedies, is always wise.
In my years of experience on the net, I've found that "most" often, members that constantly tell ppl to "pm them" for info on a problem, are attempting to avoid scrutinization of their advice.(either that, or they're running a li'l business in the backroom ;)) "That" also tends to make "me" think that their advice "might" not be infallable, and they know it.... ;)
We're all here to learn and share our wisdom and experience. If it's posted in the forum, it allows "everyone" the oppurtunity to gain from it.

Hick said:
??.. WHY? "IMHO" information/advice should be shared with everyone on the forum. Not confined to pm's where it cannot be "beneficial" to the community as a whole. Or cannot be reviewed and or scrutinized for contrary diagnosis by the community at large.
Getting multiple opinions, diagnosis', remedies, is always wise.
In my years of experience on the net, I've found that "most" often, members that constantly tell ppl to "pm them" for info on a problem, are attempting to avoid scrutinization of their advice.(either that, or they're running a li'l business in the backroom ;)) "That" also tends to make "me" think that their advice "might" not be infallable, and they know it.... ;)
We're all here to learn and share our wisdom and experience. If it's posted in the forum, it allows "everyone" the oppurtunity to gain from it.

Thanks, ...to me if ya got something to say, say it... I do... but I emptied some anyway... :D

Ahhh.. not intended to "finger' anyone in particular, nor discredit anyone. Just an observation over the years.
I realize pm boxs can fill up with harmless, clutter, but when I see the issue on a consistant bases, and or a demand/request for "more space".. it tends to make me question...

Hick said:
Ahhh.. not intended to "finger' anyone in particular, nor discredit anyone. Just an observation over the years.
I realize pm boxs can fill up with harmless, clutter, but when I see the issue on a consistant bases, and or a demand/request for "more space".. it tends to make me question...
Hick,Thats one thing I like about you,You are such a worry wart.Keep it GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back