Equipment for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Dont worry i aint trying to sell anything on MP, just asking were online i could put my stuff on for sale, its pretty new only used for one crop. anyone got an info on where i could take this stuff?

Put it up on Ebay. :aok: Make sure you say it has been used. ;)

Well yah i can put it on ebay, but ebay charges you money to put things on. I was thinking maby an online hydro store might buy used things to sell or something. If it comes down to it ill use ebay though...

Put up fliers around your area..

"Slightly used MARIJUANA GROWING EQUIPMENT for sale.. will briefly explain how to use it, as well"

Expect to sell it the same day ;)

Ebay is not expensive at all, I got couple items selling on ebay and I paid maybe 5$ to put it all up!
Can you tell me what kind of equipment your selling?
Dro:cool2:

Hey Rocker420 - was wondering what happened to ya. That the stuff for your trailer grow? I was hoping to see that thing in action, but I guess it didn't work out..........

King Bud said:
Put up fliers around your area..

"Slightly used MARIJUANA GROWING EQUIPMENT for sale.. will briefly explain how to use it, as well"

Expect to sell it the same day ;)

:rofl: ..AH..AH..ok I'll Buy!!!! LMAO...give to a friend, 4 A %...anyway Good luck 2 U...

Latest posts

Back