Evil Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
The new Evil Dead movie comes out tonight! I just went to the theater and bought my tickets ahead of time. Are there any other horror movie fans here?

Bruce Campbell is the best.
Saw him promoting the movie on the Walking Dead. Was wondering if he was in it or not.
Havent been to a movie theater since Old School was released I believe. But Id go check out Evil Dead if hes in it. If not I wont bother.

I heard that he makes a cameo appearance but is not a main character.

maineharvest said:
I heard that he makes a cameo appearance but is not a main character.

:yeahthat:

I won't be paying to see it in the theater since he has nothing but a small cameo. I will find a screener DVD rip on line and download it via bittorent.

I am a huge fan of Bruce and the first 2 Evil Deads. The third, while funny was a bit over the top. I think 2 is the best of the 3.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_evil_dead_2013/

63% on RT.

Man you guys have to see it on the big screen! Havnt you seen the trailer? It looks badass!

So the director is from Spiderman, with Bruce as Producer.

I might have to actually go see this. Pretty damn good combo there.

Some Q&A from an interview of Bruce this week.

"Since you have alluded to it, can you talk about the current status of Army of Darkness 2?

Campbell: There is no status. It’s all in Sam’s mouth right now. He claims he’s going to write Army of Darkness 2 this summer with his brother Ivan. Sam says a lot of things. Sam is the P.T. Barnum of the modern day.

You seem skeptical. Do you think the film might not really happen?

Campbell: Look I’m fine with it. The funny thing is Evil Dead could cause it to happen. If there is enough momentum from this, it does well and fans are that interested, then okay lets give it to them. Sam may want to do a different, smaller movie first."

I've been an Evil Dead fan since i was a wee one. It was time for Brue Campbell to step out of the way for a new generation of Deadite killers and he's said as much in interviews on Fangoria and eleswhere.

I bought tickets this a.m. for tonight after work :woohoo: so we'll see how it is...

I'm still pretty pumped to see some form of the Evil Dead in the theaters. Just enough time to run home, hit my vape and then off to the theater with me and Mrs. Greeneyes.

:peace::bolt:

7greeneyes said:
I've been an Evil Dead fan since i was a wee one. It was time for Brue Campbell to step out of the way for a new generation of Deadite killers and he's said as much in interviews on Fangoria and eleswhere.

I bought tickets this a.m. for tonight after work :woohoo: so we'll see how it is...

I'm still pretty pumped to see some form of the Evil Dead in the theaters. Just enough time to run home, hit my vape and then off to the theater with me and Mrs. Greeneyes.

:peace::bolt:

You ever see him in Bubba Ho-Tep? >>http://youtu.be/X7Qo74_L3vo

Great movie to watch baked.

heck yeah, I love his version of Elvis...lol... and that Director of Bubba Hotep is supposed to be making a sequel called Bubba Nosferatu where a younger Elvis faces vampires...lol...good stuff.

Love everything Bruce Campbell has done....from Brisco County Jr. to Man With The Screaming Brain...

That movie was sick! Not the same as the original that's for sure but it was gorey. I knew the chainsaw was coming out at some point and man did it. That last scene was insane!

Latest posts

Back