Experience Growers Help Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz

Reaction score
I have a cabinet similar to this. I would like to start with seed and eventually end up with a mother and clones. The dimensions for the (bottom shelves are the same)23 X 20 X 19. The dimen. for the (top shelf) 23 X 42 X 47. I will be using DWC and would like as much input as possible. I have never grown not even using soil. Can I keep the dimens. like this or would I have to alter as far as grow room is concerned.

cabinet.jpg

you make it the way that works best for you..this looks like a good setup..start a Grow Journal and people will come in and help along the way. keep it simple at first..and IMO..soil is easyest to learn..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Nice looking set up should do a great job getting you started read the resources and stickies then customize a grow to you way of growing we all try to help when we can Good luck and be safe.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
Hi Natz. The bottom shelves at only 19 inches tall might be a little short for cloning, and you definitely will not be able to keep a mother in there.
NyDez Whats the height needed for the bottom shelves for clones and the top for my Mommies

Depends on the size you want your plants to be when you start flowering them. But if it was me I would want the bottom section to be at least two feet tall to allow for plants, pots, and lights.

Yo nat...do you know who "Nat Turnher" is? I'm just asking because of the handle. Hope you get it all worked out bro. What happened to your closet idea?

solarz

I was kind of buzzed when I first was visiting this site. I liked the site and decided to join (great for me) It just popped in my head at the time However I do not condone or practice anything this name involves. I wanted to change it but I was getting great responses from a people who has helped me thus far and didn't want to lose contact.

Really...we must be thinking of 2 different Natz...the one i'm thinking of, i HIGHLY doubt you would object, at least i don't think. So what happened to your closet grow plans?

Closet plans. Im still soaking up all this knowledge from this wonderful community here on the Forum. When I'm ready and confident in my ability and understand of all the components I'm off to building. I want to dot all of my I's and cross all my T's. Thanx 4 asking? Solarz, which set up are you running?

Keeping mothers in DWC can be tricky, the growth is so rapid that unless you are experienced they'll grow out of control in a very short time. Soil is much more forgiving and IMO best for keeping mothers while learning..

I assume you have a seperate area for flowering?

Ive decided to take clones from a mother and then flower her. Then pick a clone to become a mother and repeat the cycle. How hard is this method for a beginner? I have limited space.

Latest posts

Back