Exploding Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenHit

Reaction score
IMG_0232_1.JPG

IMG_0234_3.JPGHope I did this right. If these pics come up. This is an unidentified Sativa (may be a Hermie:eek: ) Started in early Oct. it is now 52 inches tall. Question is: The end of some of the branches are not stayin tightly clustered. Problem or not?
Thanx Much

Thanx Hippy. Any Idea why? I just added some N tablets about 3 weeks ago, think that could be a cause? Thanx again

I think your plant looks fantastic. Thats a characteristic of a sativa. Long and lanky in flowering. It will take some time but all that space will fill in with bud before long. It looks great though. I wouldnt give it any more N nutes though. Get something high in potassium and phosphorous. Great job on that beautiful lady. Keep us posted. Until then, grow it big. Take care.

Hey thanx Smoky. I appriciate the input. Its my first grow, so I know virtualy nothing. What stage should the tablets high in N be used?Thanx again

you want fert with a higher concentration of phosphorus m the second number on the bag, for example a fert with 5-15-5 has a high phosphorus content. You want fertilizers with high nit for vegging but for flowering you still want some nit but more phosphorus as this will help develop the buds. Too much nit during flowering will result in stringy leafy nugs. Also use a fertilizer that is water soluble so you can control the nutrients better. Do this and your nugs will fatten up!

I've found its hard, it's hard to find...oh well, whatever, never mind.

looks like you've got some smoke there of a lovely lady.

Hey thanx much Hick. It worked out. I found alot of useful info man,thx

gagjababy said:
you want fert with a higher concentration of phosphorus m the second number on the bag, for example a fert with 5-15-5 has a high phosphorus content. You want fertilizers with high nit for vegging but for flowering you still want some nit but more phosphorus as this will help develop the buds. Too much nit during flowering will result in stringy leafy nugs. Also use a fertilizer that is water soluble so you can control the nutrients better. Do this and your nugs will fatten up!

my bloom nute says..... 0.01-0.3-0.7, fox farm natural organic big bloom liquid plant food. is this what "I" would need for flower? im on my 9th day of flower

wonare1one said:
my bloom nute says..... 0.01-0.3-0.7, fox farm natural organic big bloom liquid plant food. is this what "I" would need for flower? im on my 9th day of flower
you need the Tiger Bloom to go with it. 2-8-4

okay i'll get it! but why would the ff grow schedule say big bloom? was it a waste of 12bux on the big bloom? one with a higher P level, is it good or not possible?

wonare1one said:
okay i'll get it! but why would the ff grow schedule say big bloom? was it a waste of 12bux on the big bloom? one with a higher P level, is it good or not possible?
IMO, Big bloom is an addative for the Tiger bloom. Compare the values, "0.01 0.3 0.7 ... 2.0-8.0-4.0

Latest posts

Back