Advertise On Marijuana Passion

extending flowering time.

depetreono

Reaction score
My plants are not producing what they could I want to extend flowering period bc im switching to a light that will produce what they require which they are not getting enough now. How long can I extend flowering for?

Reaction score
You can't really either speed up or slow down the flowering process. Unlike vegging which can be extended indefinately, flowering only lasts x number of days--takes as long as it takes. Basically, you flower until they are done. They are done when the trichs, as seen through a microscope are cloudy to amber. The mix of amber to cloudy is personal preference. Trichs have a finite life and will die if left too long.

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
Be warned that some strains when allowed to flower for too long can also throw nanners....the ones I hve experience with hve been sterile though. Still don't like seeing nanners. Jmo

depetreono

Reaction score
i actually tried to find a 30x magnifying glass but have been unsuccesfull in getting anywhere close. is there any other way to tell harvest time. iv hear that when the hairs turn orang/brown faster then new ones can replace them that its also a sign. is this true?

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
depetreono said:
i actually tried to find a 30x magnifying glass but have been unsuccesfull in getting anywhere close. is there any other way to tell harvest time. iv hear that when the hairs turn orang/brown faster then new ones can replace them that its also a sign. is this true?
You really can't go by the hairs.....eBay has the scopes for like 4 bucks shipped.

depetreono

Reaction score
nice. thanks hamster man

im trying to fix the lighting issue you and THG pointed out a little while back to try to boost what i can of my harvest. im deffinatley in the hole for $ out compared to grams coming in. good thing i actually enjoy the growing aspect of it all lol.

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
2.38 shipped brosef:) .........eBay item #280524641047

45x led jewelers loupe/microscope

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Lol awesome deal there Hammy.

They got them at like radioshack for round 10-12 bucks I think thats where I got mine.

But I would just get one like Hammy said thats really cheap.

bho_expertz

Aloha from ****
Reaction score
I bought one 60x with led lights for almost nothing ... Some users here bought also ...

Skag was the man that gave the tip :aok: