Extra What???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: That's a good question!

Your life is right now! It's not later! It's not when you get Extra cash!It's not in that time of retirement. It's not when the lover gets here. It's not when you've moved into the new house. It's not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it's not ever going to get better than right now--until it gets better right now!

that's my 2 cents! right now!:D

Good question. When I get some extra time, I'll think about it some more. But that will be after I get some extra space in my grow cabinet. But that will take some extra cash. :ccc:

Ilikebigbuds said:
You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it's not ever going to get better than right now--until it gets better right now!
Enlightenment.

Ilikebigbuds said:

Your life is right now! It's not later! It's not when you get Extra cash!It's not in that time of retirement. It's not when the lover gets here. It's not when you've moved into the new house. It's not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it's not ever going to get better than right now--until it gets better right now!

:rofl: :cool2: OMG buds, I don't think Tommy Chong coulda said that any better!:rofl:

Whenever someone asks me if I have an extra cigarette (dang mooches) I always say....nope they still are only putting 20 in a pack!

legalize_freedom said:
Whenever someone asks me if I have an extra cigarette (dang mooches) I always say....nope they still are only putting 20 in a pack!
I always bum cigs when I have em. Wish I didnt but... ey, do nice things, get nice things in return :)

extra what? Have you actually seen someone squeeze blood out of a turnip? Someone asked me the other day to borrow a fifty, i told him i'm married, i haven't seen a fifty in 7 years!

the chef said:
extra what? Have you actually seen someone squeeze blood out of a turnip? Someone asked me the other day to borrow a fifty, i told him i'm married, i haven't seen a fifty in 7 years!

LMAO!!!! I heard that..except mine is the 16 yr old daughter!

well since I started growing and not paying for smoke I find I have extra cash...part of the reason I am so thankful for this site...lol course I dont have kids just dogs and they dont ask for money just food.

extra money is an oxymoron for me. IF I have a little extra money it's because I'm working all the time and too busy to enjoy it. Then Something breaks or comes up, no more extra money. When (now) I am not working, no money. Hmmm I'm starting to notice a pattern here. Gotta enjoy the good times with the bad, lol. At least fishing is cheap.

Ilikebigbuds said:

That make cents. sorry that was bad..

Our views on money are personal and individual. I think maybe the phrase "extra money" really is just short hand for "when I feel a bit more secure that I'm slightly ahead of impending doom". I had guests over this weekend. I noticed one person sizing my posessions up. I could feel that he was making assumptions about my financial worth based on his views of "extra" spending. He sized up my freezer contents, he pulled open a drawer to see that the wood was solid and not veneer, he raised up my table cloth to feel my table.... he commented on a light fixture etc.... the truth is that I have no more than he does on average, I just spend my money differently. My freezer is stocked because I buy on sale and I fear being unprepared for lean times since my income is irratic and seasonal. My wood is solid because it's 50+ yrs old and was a hand me down from my grandmothers time when all wood was solid. The light fixture was picked because it HAD to be replaced but I bought it on ebay for half price and was low energy consumption etc... I confess I felt like he was casing the joint. The truth is that he is probably better off than I am because he knows how much he will earn this week if he shows up. Whereas I have no idea. All I really know is that it won't be enough and there certainly won't be any "extra";).

great thread.. i thought the cig joke was hilarious.. i love this site..lol

Sorta like when someone asks you for 'spare change'. "uummm, you mean change i wouldn't otherwise spend? Never really had any of that."
Don't get me wrong I give a lot to the needy but always found that phrase/concept pretty amusing.

The "EXTRAS" start when the kids move out. I've even got an extra smile or two laying about now.:D :D

As I was sitting doing some trim for my brother, I asked him for a Kola (I had just harvested myself and was lending him a hand) he said, "dont you have enough pot?", I said, "Pot is like money....do you ever have enough?" I must say, I didnt leave with a Kola and I havent been back to help him trim up his poundage (I trimmed mine mostly alone). He is on like pound four I think. He should have given me the Kola, he would have had my continued help.

Extra Money, never heard of it, no, but extra pot...I have heard of that, yes.

Latest posts

Back